• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

traveler

Not Wario
I need to run the weekly on my 29 hunter. I'd hoped to hit 30 before asking but I still have yet to see a single legendary headpiece on him yet and I'm well away from getting there with marks. I'd wait to run it but I'm exactly 9 coins off getting the obsidian mind.

Would anyone be down to do the run, even given the weaker level?

EL CUCO

I'm not feeling over powered by higher level people in Iron Banner as a level 28.

Still using Suros 300 as well. This weapon really deserves to be upgraded. It's a beast.

Deku Tree

For new page...

Just got the Lash, rolled with field scout, performance bonus, and crowd control.... Keep?

Sure... Why not?

I'm not feeling over powered by higher level people in Iron Banner as a level 28.

Still using Suros 300 as well. This weapon really deserves to be upgraded. It's a beast.

Don't you get match made with similar level people most of the time if you play with randoms?

Not really a fan of it personally. Scout rifles do less precision damage than hand cannons generally, and since Firefly damage is based on the precision damage, Fatebringer still does more damage with Firefly at 300 dmg to trash mobs than the Satienne Rapier at 331 dmg because of that. The Satienne Rapier does more damage to high-level enemies like major units, but with 13 bullets per mag, I rather still use Fatebringer even with the decreased damage to stronger enemies. Even the Vision of Confluence with Field Scout perk didn't take that majors without blowing through most of the mag. I prefer Another NITC with Outlaw than the Satienne Rapier because it has very similar stats and 20 per mag instead of 13 per mag.

I don't understand these responses to the rapier.

I have no issues with it. It has better stats on everything but stability compared to VoC and with the fast reload pwrk (Outlaw?) the 6 round difference is negligible.

Fatebringer is great but it is because it has elemental damage that keeps it suitable still. It won't be relevant for much longer.

Most importantly Fatebringer is useless at long range.

Deku Tree

Fatebringer is great but it is because it has elemental damage that keeps it suitable still. It won't be relevant for much longer..

Wed 10am est:
word_of_crota.jpg

abyss_defiant.jpg

fang_of_ir_yut.jpg

oversoul_edict.jpg

Miggytronz

So this happened today! :( My shader has gone from ownership status to purchase?!

8lH0dz9.jpg

I tweeted BUNGiE and BUNGiEhelp to see if they can fix it but I doubt it.

Top Bottom