• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Korosenai

Wed 10am est:
word_of_crota.jpg

abyss_defiant.jpg

fang_of_ir_yut.jpg

oversoul_edict.jpg
Fang of ir yut and the word of Crota. The only two things I want.

Gun base stats won't change most likely, the datamined weapons from CE have the same stats as they did back then. The perks will be changed of course, those aren't even on there yet.

The main issue with ARs is that they nerfed the entire class. Even a higher impact AR like my 331 Vanquisher is pretty meh in TDB PvE. Of course the real "main issue" is that they can't separate PvE and PvP weapon properties which fundamentally screws up any idea of balance.

Getting back into the game again.
Level 30 sunsinger who is wondering if the new vanguard guns are worth it? Love hand cannons and scout rifles. The new devil you dont know seems a bit sucky with such a low clip.
Any suggestions?

Definity

I refuse to do that auto rifle bounty saladin!

Hopefully there are some IB trains running later tonight. Want to hit rank 4.

Arrrammis

Getting back into the game again.
Level 30 sunsinger who is wondering if the new vanguard guns are worth it? Love hand cannons and scout rifles. The new devil you dont know seems a bit sucky with such a low clip.
Any suggestions?
As for as hand cannons, the crucible one and the future war cult are the only ones worth buying IMO. the devil you don't is literally for ajoke (devil you know is better than the one you dont)

Daemul

There's some higher impact ARs coming in House of Wolves fortunately, I don't think they purposely scaled ARs back in TDB. Seems like they just wanted some variety of stats for each gun type so people have options.

The HoW raid AR has 77 RoF and 28 impact

Nice to see two high impact vendor Pulse rifles in there, instead of just one like there is now. The Raid Pulse rifle is still the shitty high ROF, low impact though.

*sigh* Oh well.

BokehKing

Banned
The main issue with ARs is that they nerfed the entire class. Even a higher impact AR like my 331 Vanquisher is pretty meh in TDB PvE. Of course the real "main issue" is that they can't separate PvE and PvP weapon properties which fundamentally screws up any idea of balance.
Which is why it needs to be like Warcraft in Destiny 2

Have gear and guns only for pvp

Have Gears and guns just for pve

Have pvp gear have resilience / armor boost or something

My pve weapons should be needed because they are too godly in pvp

Vision of Confluence is the best gun in the game for PvE (don't play PvP enough to make that call).

It is a travesty it will not be upgraded and likely be useless by HoW and Comet.

Wahhhhhhhh

=..(

As for as hand cannons, the crucible one and the future war cult are the only ones worth buying IMO. the devil you don't is literally for ajoke (devil you know is better than the one you dont)

I'm teribble at PvP so I reckon I will go with one of the vanguard scoutrifles.

BokehKing

Banned
Ps4 = devilsadvocat631

Doing glimmer farming in 5 minutes

First come first serve

Join me in orbit

Edit: wait that's a lie I'm stopping at the tower first

BuzzJive

Last night I was in Iron Banner with a friend and we came up against a Destiny GAF team. It must have been a B team though, because we had a pretty solid win ;-). I've played probably over 2 days of Crucible, so I suppose it was about time I saw you guys in the wild. I don't like it when we fight against each other. Next time, I'd like to be an ally.

Midas

Mulligan, spray and play and field scout. Should I be satisfied with this Timur's lash? First reforge. I think I'm going to buy another one and reforge more. :)

Top Bottom