• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hydruxo

So this happened today! :( My shader has gone from ownership status to purchase?!

8lH0dz9.jpg

I tweeted BUNGiE and BUNGiEhelp to see if they can fix it but I doubt it.

Seems like something that could fixed by restoring licenses on your console possibly, you tried that?

Level 18 sunlock right now. Should be 20 tonight. Hoping to hit 19 before I head to the gym in 30 minutes.

How bad will I get wrecked in IB if I go in as a level 23 or so. .

hydruxo

Just realized this was a Solar weapon, Wednesday will be interesting...
oo8n1Nx.png

EDIT: And this is a
finally
useful Void Primary? RIP in peace Atheon's Epilogue
ol55Cz6.png

Cool thing about that AR is it has a Hip Fire / Focused Fire upgrade tree that you can switch between right next to the different sights/scopes

5 medallions from earlier. I hope the 6th game will be a victory so I can switch to my Hunter.

Both 6th games I've had after having 5 medallions this and 1st IB 2.0 were cashed in and I plan on continuing that trend!

hydruxo

No I havent. I'll do that tonight.

Hope it works for ya, if not I'd say post on Bungie's forums if you haven't yet and see if you can get a response. Seems like for whatever reason it just isn't registering that you entered a code and probably needs to be re-verified.

Daemul

High impact Auto rifles were too effective. They prevented people from using other weapons in competitive play. So Bungie scaling them back.

True, but I think they scaled them back a bit too much, and they should have gone for something more in the middle instead of one extreme to another. Now the Necrochasm is stuck with that shitty stat spread.

I guess somebody has to be at the bottom of the board :)

Where people finish on the scoreboard has virtually nothing to do with team success. Only two things matter in Iron Banner: map control and communication. If you control two appropriate points and call out enemy positions you will win. It's why people can have great individual rounds with randos but still lose, or end up with a lower overall team K/D but still win.

The basic strat for Control is extremely simple:

1.) Good spawn point? One person caps the close point (e.g. C on BWatch and Shores, A on Firebase) and gives call outs if the other team is smart and actually rushes it. Everyone else go cap the next closest point and secure the sight lines (e.g. B on Firebase with lines onto death window, side hallway from C heavy, window above B, and horseshoe hallway leading to A).

2.) Bad spawn point? Everyone rush the good spawn. Personally I don't think it's worth leaving one guy behind to cap the poison point because (i) that's one fewer guy to ensure you successfully flip spawns and (ii) when you do flip spawns, they'll have up to 6 people to cap the poison point which will more than offset the 75 cap points + bonus kill points the team initially received.

3.) Once you control two points, SIT THE FUCK BACK ON THEM. The round is over, you won. They have to keep rushing, you use your positional advantages to get easier kills. Make sure everyone gets your heavy ammo, use your supers wisely and chain orbs to teammates, etc. GG.

The spawn locations are based on people's positions, not which points are capped. If you cap A+B on Firebase but everyone pushes too far forward they will start spawning behind you. Don't ever overextend the team and lose the proper spawn locations. It's a terribly designed game mode where the rich get richer and the poor are stomped into the dirt, but we have to play the game they made.

Posted in the raid thread, but I am looking to try the vault of glass. Haven't attempted it yet since none of my XB1 friends play anymore. I have a level 28 Hunter. I will basically be on all night as well.

GT: Le Schwab 117

timnich

If anyone still needs to do the weekly heroic strike, I currently have Sepiks Prime at 10% health. Have 2 spots available, PSN ptr19.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah that would be great.

I'm sitting at the rock at the end of the abyss if someone wants to jump in and get free goods before I get Crota checkpoint.

Does anyone have a normal gatekeeper checkpoint? PSN is Macello

I have it. I'll give it to you once I get Crota checkpoint.

hydruxo

Can change. Data mining predicted Crota's end would be a level 28 normal raid.

If true once again high impact AR are locked behind crucible vendors...

Gun base stats won't change most likely, the datamined weapons from CE have the same stats as they did back then. The perks will be changed of course, those aren't even on there yet.

Top Bottom