• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Anyone on PS4 interested in running Vault of Glass on normal right now? I have myself and one other, so we're looking for four. Let me know!

Filled up. Thanks!

Drop me a friend request and join our fireteam if you're interested!

Last night I was in Iron Banner with a friend and we came up against a Destiny GAF team. It must have been a B team though, because we had a pretty solid win ;-). I've played probably over 2 days of Crucible, so I suppose it was about time I saw you guys in the wild. I don't like it when we fight against each other. Next time, I'd like to be an ally.

Cold haha... Remember any names?

The crucible trains often leave frequently. Just apply for a ticket in the thread

Mrgamer

My second hawkmoon droped in vog.

Its my third exoctic so far since last week

Including gjallahorn and red death.

Got surus at death singer.

coy

Gah, played like ass those matches. Need to step away which works out as I hit rank 5 and got Timur's Lash. I've got 304 motes for a good roll let's do this.

Definity

Gah, played like ass those matches. Need to step away which works out as I hit rank 5 and got Timur's Lash. I've got 304 motes for a good roll let's do this.

A couple of those games forced me to wait up to 5 seconds before I could even respawn. Mashing square to respawn and nadda....

subrock

Anyone on PS4 interested in running Vault of Glass on normal right now? I have myself and one other, so we're looking for four. Let me know!

1. Level 30 Hunter (kilburni86)
2. Level 30 Warlock (SpartyOn09)

Drop me a friend request and join our fireteam if you're interested!

what's your PSN ID?

coy

Okay that didn't take long. 1 reroll got me:

Zen Moment
Third Eye
Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Send It

I'll give this to my Warlock to replace LHF and grab another Lash when I have the glimmer. Down to 203 and I still need to cop Goldspiral.

i've done 4 raids total

Vex Mythoclast
Ice Breaker (PVP drop)
Thorn (Bounty)
Mida Multitool
Vision of Confluence
Black Hammer
Song of Ir Yût

can't complain.

So very true :)

Destiny cycles through weapons too fast.. :(

A shame, really. Hopefully something will top it.

They really do go through weapons too fast. Especially given how RNG makes it so difficult to get them. People are still chasing Fatebringer, VoC and Corrective Measures.

VoC trumps Fatebringer IMO. FB is useless at long range, VoC can be used at anytime. If we consider PvE and PvP then FB comes out on top for sure.

Ambitious

I wonder whether I should keep my engram LDR. The perks are Take a Knee (bonus accuracy while crouched), Final Round and Perfect Balance (or Send It). Take a Knee sounds useless. But it does Void damage, so it might be a good replacement for my Praedyth's Revenge.

edit: After comparing them directly, I've decided to stick with my PR. Only 300 damage and less than half of the LDR's impact, but better perks, higher RoF. higher reload speed and Field Scout.

They really do go through weapons too fast. Especially given how RNG makes it so difficult to get them. People are still chasing Fatebringer, VoC and Corrective Measures.

VoC trumps Fatebringer IMO. FB is useless at long range, VoC can be used at anytime.If we consider PvE and PvP then FB comes out on top for sure.

How often do you need that much range anyways? Fatebringer is more than enough most of the time. They're both great weapons but fatebringer is easily a better choice for me

matmanx1

Any IB teams going that need someone? Was running solo earlier and managed to win one game out of nine. Yes, that's right, 8 losses and one victory. I need therapy (or at least some good teammates!)

Ji66a-Man

Has anyone ever run into a control match that lagged so bad that it tells you that the enemy controls all zones even though your team has captured one zone?

Top Bottom