• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

I just got invited to help out with a daily... I loaded in and the player I was helping was dead at the end of the mission. I revived them but there were no enemies left to shoot. I scanned the thing and got credit for the daily...

I think I should hook up my PS4 to my PC monitor. My TV is a Panasonic Plasma notorious for input lag >50ms. Just feels so laggy with TLW especially

The only downside of playing with Gaf, playing with people from all over the world some times you just can't avoid the lag.

Yeah IB seems laggier than usual but then again it's always laggy. It happens sometimes though when it just doesn't work out

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can solo Crota with the Fatebringer. Seen it done.

Thanks Driz. You are the Legolas of GAF raiding. Dhruv is Aragorn. Qwell is Gandalf.

ERMint13

I think my connection issue is sorted. Back up to positive k/d ratios. Don't know what the hell was going on earlier. I am getting matched with less red bars now too.

Any IB Trains rolling? PSN Brolly1016

Greenymac

I think my connection issue is sorted. Back up to positive k/d ratios. Don't know what the hell was going on earlier. I am getting matched with less red bars now too.

Any IB Trains rolling? PSN Brolly1016

Ill be online in 5 mins if you want to start a fireteam...

Ruze789

Are there any perk rolls that make Silimar's Wrath a decent auto rifle?
I rerolled once, got Counterbalance, Crowd Control, and Snapshot/ Fitted Stock/ Hammer Forged. I did the first upgrade- Counterbalance- and it's still a very unwieldy gun.
I've been using a not fully upgraded Shadow Price upgraded to 267 dmg) in IB for the auto bounty and just cannot adapt to Silimar's Wrath. Just wondering if anything could make it better or if it's just not worth it at all.

MildSoss

Are there any perk rolls that make Silimar's Wrath a decent auto rifle?
I rerolled once, got Counterbalance, Crowd Control, and Snapshot/ Fitted Stock/ Hammer Forged. I did the first upgrade- Counterbalance- and it's still a very unwieldy gun.
I've been using a not fully upgraded Shadow Price upgraded to 267 dmg) in IB for the auto bounty and just cannot adapt to Silimar's Wrath. Just wondering if anything could make it better or if it's just not worth it at all.

Those high rate of fire, small impact autos just aren't worth it. Save your motes.

Top Bottom