• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Good to know the lag is still strong with some. I put a good 30+ Corrective Measure rounds into a guy just last game and he didn't drop an ounce of health. Thankfully their lag didn't stop us winning by 15,000.

Trace

Banned
Are there any perk rolls that make Silimar's Wrath a decent auto rifle?
I rerolled once, got Counterbalance, Crowd Control, and Snapshot/ Fitted Stock/ Hammer Forged. I did the first upgrade- Counterbalance- and it's still a very unwieldy gun.
I've been using a not fully upgraded Shadow Price upgraded to 267 dmg) in IB for the auto bounty and just cannot adapt to Silimar's Wrath. Just wondering if anything could make it better or if it's just not worth it at all.

There is no combinations of perks that it can roll that would make it good. If Bungie allowed Focused Fire to be rolled on legendaries, I good see it being good with that + other stability perks, but as it is, they're all too unwieldy even with maxed possible stability.

Navy Bean

Anyone on Xbox have Gatekeepers and want to farm Glimmer? My relief at hitting IB rank 5 was quickly fist of havoc'd by realizing I need 11.5k glimmer to buy shit... dmh33

1pSnIKf.jpg

g0Lfyq2.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm glimmer farming normal gatekeepers, if anyone wants to join or wants the check point. Leveling up gear and Iron Banner Rank for really put a dent in my funds. Mic will most likely be off.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Navy Bean

I'm glimmer farming normal gatekeepers, if anyone wants to join or wants the check point. Leveling up gear and Iron Banner Rank for really put a dent in my funds. Mic will most likely be off.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop
I do. Any chance u could run out and buy an Xbox and transfer everything? Thanks.

We've got two spots if you guys want to join. My PSN is Ty_84.

I ended up helping a buddy run the Weekly and snag the Gorgons CP, but thanks for the offer. I'm down to do some IB now if any teams have an opening. Need to start hitting rank 4+ so I can spend glimmer so I can farm glimmer....

God the Warlock jump is so fucking shitty. I thought the Hunter was bad. At least I don't fucking float off the fucking map by accident when I'm at the end of a mission. . fuck this I'm done for the night.

Just got my titan to 30 yesterday. Now I want another alt. I'm going warlock to complete the trifecta. I already have sunbreakers and a couple of other 33 light items for him. My question is should I pick up this Obsidian Mind while I have the chance? I'm not loaded with coins but believe I have 30 some.

kidko

I think the first class you maxed will be the jump style you prefer. Has anyone changed their preference after leveling an alt?

This is what went down. I didn't say anything.

"oh boy, shards and boots."

"6 ascendant energy, yay."

"someone got fatebringer though."

In the most dejected, unexcited voice possible:

*sigh* "yeah I got a fatebringer."

Me:
8f7.jpg

spyder_ur

I think the first class you maxed will be the jump style you prefer. Has anyone changed their preference after leveling an alt?

I have all three. Warlock was my first and only class for awhile, but I drastically prefer the Titan jump. Kinda ambivalent between the other two.

Ruze789

Those high rate of fire, small impact autos just aren't worth it. Save your motes.

There is no combinations of perks that it can roll that would make it good. If Bungie allowed Focused Fire to be rolled on legendaries, I good see it being good with that + other stability perks, but as it is, they're all too unwieldy even with maxed possible stability.

Thanks for the response! That's about what I figured, but was just hoping for some magic combination that would make it usable. I took it on an Earth patrol after that first stability upgrade and was very disappointed. I'd had blues with similar stats but was hoping somehow this would turn out better.

Top Bottom