• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I got Ifrideet's Spear IB drop with these perks. Is this good? Probably not but I can reforge right?

Main:

a) Performance Bonus - Kills grant bonus reserve ammo
b) Outlaw - Precision kills increase reload speed

Secondary:

a) Perfect Balance
b) High caliber rounds
c) Armor piercing rounds

Also has Ambush scope.

Downside - mag size is 3.

BSAt7ch.jpg

Those high rate of fire, small impact autos just aren't worth it. Save your motes.

There is no combinations of perks that it can roll that would make it good. If Bungie allowed Focused Fire to be rolled on legendaries, I good see it being good with that + other stability perks, but as it is, they're all too unwieldy even with maxed possible stability.

Vehemently disagree. Just as people were too quick to write off Atheon's, people are too quick to write of Silimar's. All it takes is spending some time with the weapon to get used to it and you'll wreck.

Vehemently disagree. Just as people were too quick to write off Atheon's, people are too quick to write of Silimar's. All it takes is spending some time with the weapon to get used to it and you'll wreck.

I SO want to believe this because I love AR's.

But I'm not sure what makes this different from Dr. Nope or any of it's other clones. Just feels like you need to shoot forever to kill anything.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
wow, uh. saw my receiver was in standby mode, pressed the power button, heard a loud pop and smelled something burnt... o_O now it looks like it can't output anything. yikes...

I'll just move my ps4 to play on my monitor for the time being...

Born2Live

400 points off Rank 4 on Iron Banner and I still haven't had the Spear drop for me but on the other hand this happened to me
9gwQWUJ.jpg

Second one for one of my alts to have. Thanks Rahool.

btkadams

Looking for a group to do the last boss on Crota. I've got a save there.

I'm a level 30 Warlock.

Add me : djblue_89
I see you added me, and we should definitely play sometime, but I need to do the whole raid so I'll have to go with someone else. Good luck though!

I SO want to believe this because I love AR's.

But I'm not sure what makes this different from Dr. Nope or any of it's other clones. Just feels like you need to shoot forever to kill anything.

TTK is roughly the same but the accuracy needs to be on point, at least in PvP. I don't know if it's a mental thing or not but when your accuracy is on and you're lighting up an enemy, it makes them miss a hell of a lot more. The big clips also allow you to game a firefight a bit more by baiting out an opponents clip so they're forced to reload while you have more deliciously painful lead for them to feast upon.

Specifically in regards to Silimar's, I've found that even though the impact is low, it actually staggers PvE enemies pretty often. I'm not sure if it's just the amount of lead you're putting on target downrange or what, but it's definitely noticeable in use.

High RoF/Low Impact ARs are not easy to use though and I think that's what most people miss when they dismiss them as "shit" offhand. It takes practice to learn how to conrol the recoil and keep fire on target but when you do, it absolutely shreds.

Hugstable

Banned
After tons of grinding and getting help (thanks owly!) I'm now 1 Strange Coin short of being able to get the Icebreaker Sniper Rifle, and I was just wondering, as a Level 26 still in all Rares, should I just spend my coins now on the Warlock helm that is currently up for sale at Xur, or should I just save up for another week? Still can't believe I ended up being 1 short -____-

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
After tons of grinding and getting help (thanks owly!) I'm now 1 Strange Coin short of being able to get the Icebreaker Sniper Rifle, and I was just wondering, as a Level 26 still in all Rares, should I just spend my coins now on the Warlock helm that is currently up for sale at Xur, or should I just save up for another week? Still can't believe I ended up being 1 short -____-
Do you have the chest from mars yet?

I'd just keep doing rocs until you get a coin unless you have to stop playing for the night. if you specifically want Ice Breaker it's absolutely worth the effort.

EL CUCO

Buy the Icebreaker. The only reason why I have one is because Xur sold it.

Kyne

What stats should I be looking at for the handcannon? Also, is the rocket launcher worth getting?

Edit: referring to iron banner.

Navy Bean

Always get the gun (when the gun is ice breaker, Suros, or GHorn). So get the ice breaker. Run a few ROC strikes.

Top Bottom