• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hydruxo

400 points off Rank 4 on Iron Banner and I still haven't had the Spear drop for me but on the other hand this happened to me
9gwQWUJ.jpg

Second one for one of my alts to have. Thanks Rahool.

dylan-shock.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn, what a crappy feeling, no idea if my receiver was just bad or there was a short or something. blah.

oh well... bought an IB, glasshouse and obsidian mind and now i'm back to single digit coins for the moment. heh

In for IB now. Warning I'm on my Warlock, still settling into it.

edit: xplicit next match

Grinded Iron Banner hard today. Got the gloves to get my hunter to 32, just have to level up some gear. Had the sniper rifle drop for me right before I got off. Getting rank 5 should be easy tomorrow, and then I'll have my new handcannon. Maybe grind glimmer farming to buy multiple. For never playing much PvP, I'm actually enjoying myself.

Navy Bean

Damn RNG. Got a second Timur's Lash but couldn't do better than outlaw, flared mag/fied scout, luck in the chamber. Blew through 70 motes and most of the rolls were terrible. Grenaider came up a ton...smh.

spyder_ur

damn, what a crappy feeling, no idea if my receiver was just bad or there was a short or something. blah.

oh well... bought an IB, glasshouse and obsidian mind and now i'm back to single digit coins for the moment. heh

In for IB now. Warning I'm on my Warlock, still settling into it.

edit: xplicit next match

What model/brand receiver did you have? I had an issue with a past Onkyo where it would shut off, no burning smell though. That sounds rough.

Damn RNG. Got a second Timur's Lash but couldn't do better than outlaw, flared mag/fied scout, luck in the chamber. Blew through 70 motes and most of the rolls were terrible. Grenaider came up a ton...smh.

I couldn't do better than field scout/magwell, performance bonus and crowd control. It's pretty damn solid but wish I had hit outlaw.

Navy Bean

I couldn't do better than field scout/magwell, performance bonus and crowd control. It's pretty damn solid but wish I had hit outlaw.
That's solid. I think the best would be Outlaw, Field Scout, Crowd Control. I'll keep trying on the second one if I get more motes.

It's been a hell of a week.
My Exotics this week: Thunderlord from VOG chest, IceBreaker from Atheon, Mythoclast from Atheon, Obsidian Mind from Nightfall and Red Death from Ir Yut.

I also got a second Fatebringer and Praetorian Foil as well as Light of the Abyss. Wow

Cruxist

Wow, I haven't had the luxury of playing Iron Banner on the latter days before. You get a toooon of experience. Hit level 3 today, gunning for 4 tomorrow and then 5 on Monday. I'll just grind out glimmer one of those days sadly, I'm quite low right now.

ocean

Banned
I have normal gatekeepers checkpoint if you wanna go from there...

Edit: would actually like to have you join and make you leader so I can pass the checkpoint to my other character...still need to farm.
You farming? You know that's my cue. No mic tho, roommates sleeping.

I have normal gatekeepers checkpoint if you wanna go from there...

Edit: would actually like to have you join and make you leader so I can pass the checkpoint to my other character...still need to farm.
Actually I just found out that I now have to go pick up my drunk friend, otherwise farming would be great since I still need a ton of glimmer for iron banner stuff.

Oh well. Maybe if I'm back soon enough.

Rtas

Anyone fancy running Hard mode vault of glass on Xb1, I've got gatekeeper CP.

31 lock with VOC, almost fully upgraded Icebreaker and Crotas hunger

need 5.
Gt is Deathman1000

Top Bottom