• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

No me gusta:
B7pQTXeIUAEnqmM.jpg:orig

Me gusta:
B7pQbWeIgAE2oMt.jpg:orig

Me gusta muy mucho:
B7pQi_qIQAA_jKw.jpg:orig

Note: this is just my build for PvP. That Intellect boost!

Gonna be starting a new IB train soon... Anyone want to come along for the ride?

e5694be18d51dcd8ac5b2fd7733bd1ae13b359e2d0b3d5ee5289403420b7ffb8.jpg

Any level requirement? . . My alt just hit 20 and have some nice armor to push him over to mid 20 . . but I have all maxed out Hawkmoon/Secret Handshake/Hunger of Crota. But it's cool if you don't want to risk it.

Any level requirement? . . My alt just hit 20 and have some nice armor to push him over to mid 20 . . but I have all maxed out Hawkmoon/Secret Handshake/Hunger of Crota. But it's cool if you don't want to risk it.

If you want to try it.... Level 25s were struggling to really do any decent damage against me. I don't at level 20 if you will get any kills (combined with lag)

If you want to try it.... Level 25s were struggling to really do any decent damage against me. I don't at level 20 if you will get any kills (combined with lag)

If you haven't started I need a few more minutes and I can join on you. If I end up doing terribly my first match I'll back out

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I can do one more VOG with my Warlock if anybody is up for it.

I think it's funny Atheon is overall more harder than Crota. A team of 32 can still die a lot.

Finally hit rank 5 in IB so no I never have to play PvP again, thank god. I hope there are some glimmer farms opening over the next 24 hours, I need it so bad (again).

Finally hit rank 5 in IB so no I never have to play PvP again, thank god. I hope there are some glimmer farms opening over the next 24 hours, I need it so bad (again).

Yeah there should be some serious farms going on today, I'm at 1600 and haven't even hit rank 5 yet so I will rank to cap out at least twice.

Hi GAF,

I'm looking for four players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open

I wouldn't mind joining in for this tonight. PSN: ToVenusAndBack. I have only run through once so not hugely experienced. No mic currently either. No worries if i'm not what you're looking for haha!

milkham

I was wondering, which of the three tower factions is worth grinding out first? In what order should I grind it out?

get vanguard and crucible up to 3 before you do any of the others. look at each factions armor to see which stats you like best, they each concentrate on their own set of intellect discipline or strength

milkham

spent a ton of motes re-rolling right now i have
Timur's Lash
  • Outlaw
  • perfect balance, single point sling or send it
  • Luck in the chamber
I'm thinking spray and play would work better should i keep it?

two efrideet's spears
  • arc
  • ambush scope
  • unflinching
  • lightweight, armor piercing or perfect balance
  • Final Round

second one is
  • solar
  • ambush scope
  • spray and play
  • snapshot, field scout or perfect balance
  • final round

what should i do? besides go to sleep

Atkison04

IB ends Tuesday 4 am EST (weekly reset).

It'll be no joke for me. Need 1 Hunter gauntlets and at least 2 Timurs for maximum re-rolling flexibility. What's that, maybe 32k+ right there?

Thanks man. Just started today and wanting to hit rank 5 for that hand cannon.

SonComet

If anyone is running Crota's End today please consider taking me along for the ride. LVL 32 Titan. Fatebringer, black hammer, glallarhorn. I've never run the gatekeepers legit, and I've only done Crota for real once. PSN SonComet. Hopefully it's not too late in the week for s run :)

Timur's Lash
  • Outlaw
  • Luck in the chamber

two efrideet's spears
  • arc
  • ambush scope
  • unflinching
  • Final Round

second one is
  • solar
  • ambush scope
  • spray and play
  • final round

what should i do?

That lash sounds good. Why don't you just farm glimmer and buy another one?

hydruxo

Timur's Lash
  • Outlaw
  • Luck in the chamber

two efrideet's spears
  • arc
  • ambush scope
  • unflinching
  • Final Round

second one is
  • solar
  • ambush scope
  • spray and play
  • final round

what should i do?

I'd say reroll the timurs again and try for field scout, unless you don't mind having only 7 rounds.

That first Spear has amazing perks though. Unflinching, armor piercing AND final round? Definitely keep that.

Deku Tree

Next week Xur should have an exotic heavy weapon most likely.
Xur has never sold Tlord
Sold GHorn once
Sold Dbreath once.
Sold Truth three times.

Please sell GHorn Xur
Please don't sell Truth again Xur
Ok I won't hate you if you sell Tlord but please don't sell Truth for the fourth time.
Also don't sell Dbreath... It stinks...

Timur's Lash
  • Outlaw
  • Luck in the chamber

Definitely definitely keep that Timurs. Spend 10-15 mintues on the farm and buy another to roll.

coy

I was wondering, which of the three tower factions is worth grinding out first? In what order should I grind it out?

Firstly, make sure to be minimum rank 2 (preferably 3) with Vanguard if you are not already. Gotta use those Vanguard marks for something as the 3 factions only accept Crucible marks. If you need gear, each faction covers 2 of the 3 stats:

FWC is INT/DIS
NM is INT/STR
DO is DIS/STR

If you're looking for specific weapons, know that the vendor ones are available via Crucible marks, but you can also get weapons of all types by ranking up in a faction, through an engram, or as a Nightfall reward. Depending on the type of weapon and what you prefer for playstyle, you'll want to check up which one suits you or just ask on here.

Also, there is no order necessary and really you can do without joining any of them if you want to stay with Vanguard/Crucible. I have 3 characters using the different factions in hopes of the different weapons to drop. And of course those shaders if that's your thing. If you want the cool shaders, choose Dead Orbit. :D

Lemnisc8

I wouldn't mind joining in for this tonight. PSN: ToVenusAndBack. I have only run through once so not hugely experienced. No mic currently either. No worries if i'm not what you're looking for haha!

If we can get two experienced raiders to join us that would be fine, both me and my friend have fairly decent gear and level 30.

Any other expieienced takers?

I'm looking for three players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open

milkham

That lash sounds good. Why don't you just farm glimmer and buy another one?

I'd say reroll the timurs again and try for field scout, unless you don't mind having only 7 rounds.

That first Spear has amazing perks though. Unflinching, armor piercing AND final round? Definitely keep that.

Definitely definitely keep that Timurs. Spent 10-15 mintues on the farm and buy another to roll.

go to sleep.

thanks guys, keep lash, get second one, keep arc sniper, go to sleep, wake up and farm

Top Bottom