• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

Where's a good spot to level up husk of the pit? The damage output is so shitty.

end of "the dark below"
Or when entering rasputins bunker

Either case kill all thrawls then die and repeat.
Edit: rasputins bunker is slightly better IMO but a lot of people don't really know about it...

Kukawaki

Reposting for new page

I'm looking for two more players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Glottis8
5. Kukawaki
6. Open

We only need 2 more, to start approx 40 mins.

Adding myself in :)

spyder_ur

Sword school people:

As I feared I have family stuff at 6 again and there's almost no way I'll be home by 8. I apologize again, I'm going to have to work out the timing better for these.

As soon as I get home, I'll collect whoever is still available and we'll get going.

Keep me on the backburner for this. Should be around if someone bails. I also have the Crota checkpoint should you need it - only need to kill him on one character but down for whatever.

We only need 2 more, to start approx 40 mins.

Do you still need an experienced "raid leader"? If so I could jump in if you can start sometime later, still doing some IB now.

I've got more VoG experience than all the other scrubs around here. ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Namikaze1

I am ready for all burns now!
B7pukD1IAAAiNNZ.jpg:orig

B7pvYPxIQAASE0L.jpg:orig

B7puxYtIAAI-D4t.jpg:orig

I have the option of making reloading and stability better with Tacsys sls15 on the Spear but at the cost of range. Range would still be a bit better than any of my LDRs if I did that which I should.

Edit: Spear with TACSYS SLS15
B7pwzXoIEAAPuFB.jpg:orig

Iron Banner Rank 5 achieved! I'd like to thank my Suros and the fellow guardians who carried me at times. Now, to grind glimmer until I can at least buy the level 5 shader and Lash.

I will be starting up normal gk glimmer farming in about 10 mins (1:45 EST). Send me a FR or join up if you see me there. All are welcome.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Lemnisc8

Do you still need an experienced "raid leader"? If so I could jump in if you can start sometime later, still doing some IB now.

I've got more VoG experience than all the other scrubs around here. ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

I do, and its an 8pm start now, so around an hour and 25 mins from now. I may have lost a member because of the delay, unforseen travel issue.

I'm looking for more players tonight at 8pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack (?)
4. Glottis8
5. Kukawaki
6. Open

Boguester you in?

XblogPSN

Neo Member
your opinion please :)
TIMUR4S LASH with
+ Outlaw
+ Field scout
+ Grenadier
i'm re roll or not ?

and EFRIDEET'S SPEAR with
+ Performance bonus
+ Field scout
+ Mulligan

re roll ?
Thanks guys !

GhaleonEB

Anyone running normal VoG checkpoints, or a full CE run today? I've done the nightfall and weekly, knocked off a few bounties, and am looking for new gear. Level 30 Hunter. (I see I just missed a VoG run, arg.)

Need help deciding...

timurs lash with:

1) field scout, spray and play, and who's next

Or

2) field scout, crowd control, and performance bonus?

I'm almost thinking the first one for the reload perk... Thoughts?

gdt

Anyone running normal VoG checkpoints, or a full CE run today? I've done the nightfall and weekly, knocked off a few bounties, and am looking for new gear. Level 30 Hunter. (I see I just missed a VoG run, arg.)

At 30 you can do hard VoG, which id be up for I think.

Hi ghaleon, I'd be happy to run an of those with you! i guess we need 4 more though =(

Lemnisc8

1 more for IB?

Yeah 8pm gmt would be better for me, so I'll join for sure.

Perfect, thank you.

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack (?) Can you confirm?
4. Glottis8
5. Kukawaki
6. Boguester

Can Venus confirm if you are coming, if not I need one more please!

gdt

I've only run it once, not sure I'd be welcome in a hard run. :p

I see someone else interested, so I'm down for whatever the group wants. Count me in.

And hard VOG is basically no revives. Nothing changes much mechanically. Seems like CE will be different in that regard.

Looks like we have interest in a normal VOG run?

1. shaunLEGEND
2. ghaleonEB
3. gritesh
4. gdt
5. ????
6. ????

Sorry I took the liberty of adding all your names lol

Jinjo

your opinion please :)
TIMUR4S LASH with
+ Outlaw
+ Field scout
+ Grenadier
i'm re roll or not ?

and EFRIDEET'S SPEAR with
+ Performance bonus
+ Field scout
+ Mulligan

re roll ?
Thanks guys !

Keep the lash, reroll the spear. While field scout is obviously good the other perks just don't proc often enough to be worth it. Especially Mulligan. Maybe the combo is nice, but I'd personally reroll.

ocean

Banned
I've only run it once, not sure I'd be welcome in a hard run. :p
If you're 30+ it's ok nowadays. Most people here have run it so many times that taking one or two less experienced players isn't a burden. Atheon and Oracles are trivial. Confluxes and Gatekeepers are not too bad as long as everyone actively does their best to stay alive. Templar is a little challenging but still doable :)

Top Bottom