• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Xion385

get vanguard and crucible up to 3 before you do any of the others. look at each factions armor to see which stats you like best, they each concentrate on their own set of intellect discipline or strength
I'm "maxed" with Vanguard. Is there factions worth for weapons?

ERMint13

Does anyone know if and how much the Urn quest is worth in Eris rep?

Never did it but trying to rank her up is painful.

Kukawaki

CE - Deathsinger checkpoint - Hunter 31 - Have Horn, Will Travel - 7pm gmt+1 (30 minutes from now)

PSN: Kukawaki

1. Kukawaki
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Lemnisc8

Cool. I'm level 31 currently so we should be ok. Shoot me a friend request/invite if you want me to join

Yeah your in. I'll send invite nearer the time, but if we can't find a full team with at least someone that knows what we're doing, then we'll have to cancel. Hopefully we can find 3 more!

I'm looking for three more players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open

coy

When you say maxed, are you referring to your Vanguard marks (max 100 weekly, 200 total)? Milkham is referring to the faction reputation as I am unaware if rep can be maxed. You can visit a faction vendor and see your reputation on the left in the diamond-shaped indicator.

In any case, they have great weapons depending on what you're into. Up For Anything (AR), either Scout Rifle, Plug One.1 (FR), Secret Handshake (SG for PvP), and LDR 5001 (Sniper) get recommended.

Mindlog

Helped some mid-level guardians get through their weekly yesterday. They were so pumped for three strange coins :D
Took that good Karma into the Crucible and lost 4 straight :\

Rebounded and finished half the bounties. 1k Rep away from Rank 5 and the three tracking arc rocket launchers I've been waiting for. Hopefully 130 Motes will be enough to get me there.

Nuszka

My E. Spear after a view rerolls, arc, rodeo, field scout, firefly. Want to use it in pve, have not had time to try it out yet. Any info on rodeo perk would be usefull.

ocean

Banned
No me gusta:
B7pQTXeIUAEnqmM.jpg:orig

Me gusta:
B7pQbWeIgAE2oMt.jpg:orig

Me gusta muy mucho:
B7pQi_qIQAA_jKw.jpg:orig

Note: this is just my build for PvP. That Intellect boost!
Sweet builds! If I reach rank 5 I'll buy the gauntlets since they have better stats than my Raid pair. I do like the way the CE gauntlets look with Thunderdevil though. Btw it'd be "me gusta mucho" :p "Me gusta muy mucho" would be something like I like it very a lot haha

brau

Yeah your in. I'll send invite nearer the time, but if we can't find a full team with at least someone that knows what we're doing, then we'll have to cancel. Hopefully we can find 3 more!
Hi GAF,

I'm looking for three more
players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open

i'll join you guys if you want.

PSN glottis8

milkham

new monarchy has a good auto rifle, the vanquisher, dead orbit has a good machine gun, deviant gravity, and future war cult has a hand cannon, the chance (not sure how it is yet)

Lemnisc8

i'll join you guys if you want.

PSN glottis8

Sure, do you have experience and can tell us what to do? Haha. It's at 7pm UK time (1h and 10m from now)

I'm looking for two more players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Glottis8
5. Open
6. Open

Xion385

When you say maxed, are you referring to your Vanguard marks (max 100 weekly, 200 total)? Milkham is referring to the faction reputation as I am unaware if rep can be maxed. You can visit a faction vendor and see your reputation on the left in the diamond-shaped indicator.

In any case, they have great weapons depending on what you're into. Up For Anything (AR), either Scout Rifle, Plug One.1 (FR), Secret Handshake (SG for PvP), and LDR 5001 (Sniper) get recommended.

I got Plug One, Secret Handshake, and LDR 5001. Thanks for the tips.

new monarchy has a good auto rifle, the vanquisher, dead orbit has a good machine gun, deviant gravity, and future war cult has a hand cannon, the chance (not sure how it is yet)

Cool. Thanks. I can figure out which faction to grind.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Efrideet's spear with outlaw, unflinching and custom optics/armor piercing...should I stop there or keep trying for field scout?

Tbh I feel like the factions aren't really worth grinding for. I mean obviously you should do one because eventually you'll get every crucible/vendor weapon or armor variation under the sun but just be aware it's a racket and RNG is not on your side.

There's probably only one or two worthwhile guns for any given faction and often you'll open packages and get shards or a piece of crummy armor. I'm ranking up dead orbit on both of my characters solely for the shaders and it's totally a grind.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sword school people:
Roster:
1. Hawkian
2. ocean
3. kreepmode
4. squidhands
5. Dark1421
6. Pyretramp

As I feared I have family stuff at 6 again and there's almost no way I'll be home by 8. I apologize again, I'm going to have to work out the timing better for these.

As soon as I get home, I'll collect whoever is still available and we'll get going.

Namikaze1

Sweet builds! If I reach rank 5 I'll buy the gauntlets since they have better stats than my Raid pair. I do like the way the CE gauntlets look with Thunderdevil though. Btw it'd be "me gusta mucho" :p "Me gusta muy mucho" would be something like I like it very a lot haha
But I do like it very a lot. It's why I went with muy mucho. Well, the high Intellect I mean.

Any IB groups?

I'm being screwed over by being put into already started and heavily losing games constantly. Often with randoms vs parties.

This is frankly, horseshit.

Sword school people:

As I feared I have family stuff at 6 again and there's almost no way I'll be home by 8. I apologize again, I'm going to have to work out the timing better for these.

As soon as I get home, I'll collect whoever is still available and we'll get going.
no worries!

Lemnisc8

Reposting for new page

Edit: FULL

I'm looking for two more players tonight at 7pm gmt (uk time) for a ps4 VOG normal. As me and my friend are completely inexperienced (i have ran once all the way through, and my friend never) I am looking for experienced players with a Mic to help us through. Any takers please?

1. tUKEGib
2. tUKEAvatar
3. ToVenusAndBack
4. Glottis8
5. Open
6. Open

We only need 2 more, to start approx 40 mins.

Top Bottom