• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Midas

Do you guys know if feeding frenzy is faster than spray and play. Or vice versa? Or around same. Trying to get a good reforge.

For Thorn is it better to use send it or perfect balance perk?

How good is this gun in PvE? I literally just unlocked the DoT/piercing rounds perk.
Thorn is good against heavily shielded PvE enemies,

I picked Perfect Balance so I don't like at the moon after every shot

SpecX

Sword school people:

As I feared I have family stuff at 6 again and there's almost no way I'll be home by 8. I apologize again, I'm going to have to work out the timing better for these.

As soon as I get home, I'll collect whoever is still available and we'll get going.
Not a problem. I'll update pyretramp so he doesn't rush.

That's a better trade off I think. I would rather have 2 in the mag and tracking

Yeah I would have loved it if I could get cluster/proximity detonation + tracking. This is still decent

I stopped re-rolling when I got Grenades & Horshoes, Field Scout and Clown Cartrdige (Solar)

See I would have gotten a third RL to try and roll for a solar but I'm hoping for a hunger of Crota drop which is solar anyway...

Future

Destiny definitely can turn into Mario kart for a bit. Once some time goes by and everyone starts getting supers..

Turn corner into golden gun
Turn corner into nova bomb
Rocket
Fist of havok
Fusion rifle
Shoulder charge
Blade dancin
Sniped

Haha can't even get upset

Kukawaki

Destiny definitely can turn into Mario kart for a bit. Once some time goes by and everyone starts getting supers..

Turn corner into golden gun
Turn corner into nova bomb
Rocket
Fist of havok
Fusion rifle
Shoulder charge
Blade dancin
Sniped

Haha can't even get upset

My fav combo is: Activate blade dancer, get nova bombed, It's like ppl are saving it only for that.

Ein Bear

Dumb question, but I just bought my last piece of Legendary armour, and am now level 29 and halfway to 30.

...Is there any worth to Vanguard/Crucible marks anymore? I'm not sure what to do with them now I've bought everything I can.

Midas

Spray and play seems to increase reload speed by 50 percent while feeding frenzy does this; Effect: Increases reload speed to 120% of base speed after each kill.

Spray and play it is! More damage on the last bullet with that roll as well.

coy

Dumb question, but I just bought my last piece of Legendary armour, and am now level 29 and halfway to 30.

...Is there any worth to Vanguard/Crucible marks anymore? I'm not sure what to do with them now I've bought everything I can.
Use the marks to buy planetary mats to save time on farming.

Navy Bean

Fist of Havoc is the worst...the invincibility kicks in way too early. Hey, 3 of us are unloading on this dude running at us like an idiot, why is he still alive? Boom, hulk smash.

damn you can facemash that glowy bastard when you're 32. bring on hard 8)

Argh, my apologies for disappearing even though it sounds like he's already dead. Send an invite if any assistance still needed.

Certain individuals who shall remain nameless asked for helped on Atheon real quick. I figured sure, that won't take more than 4 minutes...

Bogeypop

damn you can facemash that glowy bastard when you're 32. bring on hard 8)

Presence of Crota the entire raid, 2 Chalices that have to be passed off in order to heal, if you get 10 Stacks of Weight of Darkness you instantly die, light lamps explode much faster, Ogres now replace Knights during the Abyss run, a pair of Major Wizards spawn periodically during the Crota fight that must be taken down before the Swordbearer appears, a pair of Boomer Knights now spawn with the Swordbearer

Top Bottom