• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Anyone have Gatekeeper checkpoint? I need to farm glimmer, desperately. Or is there a better spot for it?

I have the CP, can share it real quick.

There is no comparable location, but it does require 3-4 people, ideally more, to really optimize efficiency.

Edit: Best solo location is beginning of Exclusion Zone but holy cow I hate that place. It's a land of loneliness and despair.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Geez...is that what I left you with?

Sorry I had to bail. Wife was enraging
ees okay even with 3 deaths and a missed kneel, still got him down without any wipes. showed the last guy who joined that it's possible without cheesy cheese.

I did many damages

ees okay even with 3 deaths and a missed kneel, still got him down without any wipes. showed the last guy who joined that it's possible without cheesy cheese.

I did many damages

Lv32 margin of error (edit: for the team) is wider than the grand canyon. I wonder why HM is one level higher than the level cap...?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Wouldn't mind grouping with some gaffers for a bit. VoG would be fun, as I've never done it all the way through, but I'm down for basically anything

30 titan, Kinitari ps4

Lv32 margin of error (edit: for the team) is wider than the grand canyon. I wonder why HM is one level higher than the level cap...?

For a solid team, it won't be hard at all, but there are loads of people that struggle to take Crota down now. It's a balance that Bungie won't be able to make as there will likely be some try hard to solo Hard mode the first week it is out and full teams of scrubs that will never beat it.

Mindlog

Miscalculated my bounties and needed 1 more match to max Iron Banner.
Finished with most kills, highest score and 9.0 k/d. And a medallion. Try again.
One more match before football. Iron Banner 5 achieved.

Bought a Radegast's Fury and rerolled it for a decent Void Rocket launcher. I still have over 100 Motes so I figure may as well go for it. Not More than 3 rolls Later.
Radegast's Fury
Tracking
Spray and Play
Field Scout
ARC

Exactly what I wanted. I'll take it!
Anybody got a Gorgon hard Checkpoint?
PS4?
I can log on and pass mine off.

Ok what perks should I be hoping for from Timur's Lash? The one I bought has Performance Bonus, Armor Piercing Round/Single Point Sling/Explosive Rounds, and Crowd Control.

Cømet

Banned
Alright. Hit level 3 in IB and got Elfideet's spear at the same time. Money.#

EDIT: Fieldscout is such a pain to roll. Best have enough motes.

SkylineRKR

Ok what perks should I be hoping for from Timur's Lash? The one I bought has Performance Bonus, Armor Piercing Round/Single Point Sling/Explosive Rounds, and Crowd Control.

I rolled a TL with Outlaw, Crowd Control and Field Scout. I love it, its like a stronger Fatebringer without firefly.

Top Bottom