• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Luke_Wal

Let's say, theoretically, I'm at Level 14 and I burnt out, but the Raid seems fascinating. Once I hit 20, how long does it take to get to Raid level?

Let's say, theoretically, I'm at Level 14 and I burnt out, but the Raid seems fascinating. Once I hit 20, how long does it take to get to Raid level?

Theoritically that would be extremely uncommon considering getting to 14 takes only a few hours.

Either way you need to be minimum 24 to get in the raid and 27 to be useful (because enemies scale up at the end)

its a lot more grinding. There's a guide in the OT that will help you with the end game stuff. If you're already burnt out I'm not sure if it's worth all the effort

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
I really wish that Hawkian was on xbox, his raid schools are needed by most that I have tried to play with. 99% of the groups that I have joined with have never done any part of CE without cheese. Most painful week of raiding I have experienced yet.

It's really not that hard. If you go after daily bounties, work on your Vanguard rank & save up coins for one piece of exotic armor and you could reach 26 in a few days. I got my Warlock up to 28 in 4 recently. Once you get raid gear it only gets easier

Cømet

Banned
Fuck. Should've just stuck with the void + FS roll. Really wanted Firefly as well. Got FF, FS and take a knee which was perfect for me........but damn solar. I don't need solar! Bah, 40 motes down the drain. need to get more before reset.

Namikaze1

Please screen cap it next time, I've never seen anyone on the losing team get a weapon.
I had videos of them getting something though I only recorded those vids because of the shit I pulled. I deleted them though once I noticed I had nearly 30 GB of footage saved up on my PS4's hard drive from Destiny alone.

phen0m24

Thanks Drizzy Rawr and Rnilla for the help on Atheon. It was initially Josh trying to do it then he handed it over to me. Appreciate your help. My buddy was ecstatic to finally get a Vex.

And also thanks to Phaethon and Co. for the earlier run. Picked up a spare Hawkmoon. :)

Hey shout out to the really awesome group that just ran normal VOG

1. shaunLEGEND
2. ghaleonEB & family
3. gritesh
4. gdt
5. blazeUK (level 31)
6. hung wei lo aka kinezo

I really learned a lot and I think we did really well! All I got were shards but it was still fun. Thanks again!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Flew away :'(.

We've got 3 spots atm for Iron Banner. PSN is Phaethon, doing a round now, but will invite when it finishes.
still going? i'm in for 1 or 2 right now
I really wish that Hawkian was on xbox, his raid schools are needed by most that I have tried to play with. 99% of the groups that I have joined with have never done any part of CE without cheese. Most painful week of raiding I have experienced yet.
Blasted console walls!

GhaleonEB

Fun run guys! Thank for pulling Nat in for Atheon.

Pretty remarkable how much more clear the objectives were on just the second go, felt very orderly. Got my first exotic off it (Monte Carl). Won't be a primary I use much but it's something to dump bounties on.

gdt

Need 4 for a quick gatekeepers/Atheon hard mode kill.

1. Gdt
2. Rarbusto

Ps4 gdt5016

I have a gorgon checkpoint so we'll have to do Gorgons first. But on the plus side you guys can grab the chest if you need it.

Top Bottom