• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

MrS

Banned
Need 4 for a quick gatekeepers/Atheon hard mode kill.

1. Gdt
2. Rarbusto

Ps4 gdt5016

I have a gorgon checkpoint so we'll have to do Gorgons first. But on the plus side you guys can grab the chest if you need it.
Mr-Stephen on PSN

I'm assuming the best way for me to level my alt from 20 to 30 now is by doing strikes to get my vanguard rank up then buying the armor there. Is this correct?

Need 4 for a quick gatekeepers/Atheon hard mode kill.

1. Gdt
2. Rarbusto

Ps4 gdt5016

I have a gorgon checkpoint so we'll have to do Gorgons first. But on the plus side you guys can grab the chest if you need it.

I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R (we should be friends), I'll be on my 32 hunter alt

For a solid team, it won't be hard at all, but there are loads of people that struggle to take Crota down now. It's a balance that Bungie won't be able to make as there will likely be some try hard to solo Hard mode the first week it is out and full teams of scrubs that will never beat it.

Yeah you can solo normal Crota as a Lv31, so it just depends if Bungie adds some serious new stuff to the HM fight to prevent solo'ing. Very true about how many people still struggle with it, makes me a little sad that so many people never bother to learn a simple encounter like that. Oh well.

Do you have room for one or two?

You can take my spot if you actually need the loot drops?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for Atheon kill. Have to do it with my warlock still.

GIve me a sec while I upload my asswhupping of Crota alone.

You know they're only glimmer farming to upgrade that Pocket Infinity you hate so much in PvP. :p

vader.jpg

Shout out to the n00bie VoG raid team for a very fun time, pretty awesome that we did the whole raid with 0 wipes. If only my regular raid team would take things that seriously, haha!

SonComet

Hit Iron Banner rank 5 for the first time. And killed Crota with no cheese for the first time. Sadly my gambling and grossly failing on the IB rocket launcher has left me with no shards at all. So I'll sticking with stock RL and Timur's until next time. It has been a good day in destiny.

todd360

I take it Hard mode will be the big topic in tonight's Mythocast's Episode 3: Crota's Revenge.

Hard mode yes. Tonight no. There really isn't much to talk about concerning hard mode until we actually play it. We are on break until then.

Is mythocast ep3 going to be available for listening tonight?

Nope. I want the next episode to be all about hard mode. We will record sometime after we play it this week. Episode won't be released until Friday or Saturday most likely. Thursday if people want to record after playing it on Wednesday.

Namikaze1

Hard mode yes. Tonight no. There really isn't much to talk about concerning hard mode until we actually play it. We are on break until then.

Nope. I want the next episode to be all about hard mode. We will record sometime after we play it this week. Episode won't be released until Friday or Saturday most likely. Thursday if people want to record after playing it on Wednesday.
Oh thank god! I probably wouldn't have join in if it was tonight due to football!

SeanR1221

Started my second hunter yesterday so I can pass gear back and forth and run the nightfall/raid twice a week.

At level 14 after 4 hours. Not bad. Not bad at all.

GhaleonEB

My daughter just scored a legendary class item (cloak) from a rare engram, Patience and Time, and a legendary engram (scout rifle) from one strike. WTF!

Fitts

Despite really wanting a 331 Timur's Lash, when I began this Iron Banner on Tuesday I found it really tough to want to play. It was then I decided that I would conduct a little experiment: could one reach level 5 by playing an hour (or less) a day?

The first day I didn't bother with the auto rifle bounty because I find using autos exceedingly boring in most situations. (PvP included) I grabbed my 300 Suros (I don't care to upgrade it) out of my vault on Wednesday and have done the 20 headshot bounty every day since. I figured that if I was setting a timer for an hour I would need to clear all the bounties I could. I used the tempered buff every day. I played with nobody but randoms and ended up being on the losing team more often than not. My character was a level 31 Striker.

Today, I hit rank 5 with time/bounties to spare. So yes, it's totally possible to max your ranking in an Iron Banner event whilst giving a half-hearted effort and without making a major time commitment.

I purchased two Timur's. One rolled Outlaw/Field Scout/Crowd Control while the other gave me Spray and Play/Perfect Balance/Flared Magwell/Third Eye.

Top Bottom