• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

Hard mode yes. Tonight no. There really isn't much to talk about concerning hard mode until we actually play it. We are on break until then.

Nope. I want the next episode to be all about hard mode. We will record sometime after we play it this week. Episode won't be released until Friday or Saturday most likely. Thursday if people want to record after playing it on Wednesday.

EXCITED!!!

My daughter just scored a legendary class item (cloak) from a rare engram, Patience and Time, and a legendary engram (scout rifle) from one strike. WTF!

Wow, sometimes end rewards do a major award dump with multiple big items. Very rare. Patience and Time will be fantastic for Arcburn Nightfall of she hasn't run it yet.

todd360

EXCITED!!!

O(≧▽≦)O

Me two! I ordered a mic stand and a pop filter for my mic!

Also I might work on getting it on iTunes tonight. I've been busy. Don't know how long it takes for them to approve podcasts. Thanks for being a fan of the show though. Really gives me the motivation to do it and try to make it good.

Frenden, did you finish the artwork yet?

My daughter just scored a legendary class item (cloak) from a rare engram, Patience and Time, and a legendary engram (scout rifle) from one strike. WTF!

Which scout? What were the perks? Pretty much all the TDB SRs are decent and can be amazing with the right perks.

Here's me beating Crota's ass by myself. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6X4uWq0ydY

Great job! Still down for flawless if you, Colonel and/or Born2Live want to knock it out tonight.

Namikaze1

Go be world first so we can brag on the podcast ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
tumblr_mrvkixbpyD1subziuo1_500.gif

It will be tough but...

tumblr_inline_mzsiqh84g31r6lifw.gif

...you can count on me, captain!

lt519

Which scout? What were the perks? Pretty much all the TDB SRs are decent and can be amazing with the right perks.

Great job! Still down for flawless if you, Colonel and/or Born2Live want to knock it out tonight.

I'd be up for a flawless tonight, have my 32 hunter and have made it through without dying before. Just not my whole team. It'd be my first time intentionally trying it though. (could also get 2 more 32s with gallahorns if needed)...psn rarbusto

phen0m24

Would love to but after 9 when my kids are in bed. If that's OK?

Fitts

Iron banner lag is terrible when I'm on a team but is fine when I'm solo! Sucks.

There definitely seemed to be more laggers during this Iron Banner than there has been in normal PvP. It's ridiculous that it puts them at an advantage and I don't think reporting their connection does anything.

cilonen

I think I'm going to sacrifice my vendor Badger to get the energies I need for the last node on my drop NITC with Firefly & Who's Next.

Is it worth hanging on to Murmur if I have Light of the Abyss and PI?

So my Timur's Last has Performance Bonus, AP rounds + Single Point Sling + Field Scout and Crowd Control. Should I keep re-rolling? In addition my Efrideet's Spear has Double Down, Snapshot + Field Scout + Skip Rounds, Firefly. Yeah or nah? I might re-roll it since I want a void sniper as of now.

edit: good job newbies doing the VoG and CE! you have to put up with my poor explanations and aggressive sword play but we killed Crota with only 3 wipes :p

Deku Tree

Gotta respect Datto's hard work

Oh yeah gotta respect Dattos hard work but I don't always like his attitude in his videos. I also just learned he never did VoG flawless. He only did Crotas end flawless recently. Was listening to the IGN fireteam chat podcast.

Jinjo

So my Timur's Last has Performance Bonus, AP rounds + Single Point Sling + Field Scout and Crowd Control. Should I keep re-rolling? In addition my Efrideet's Spear has Double Down, Snapshot + Field Scout + Skip Rounds, Firefly. Yeah or nah? I might re-roll it since I want a void sniper as of now.

The re-rolling is addictive lol. I decided to settle with my Rangefinder - Field Scout - Grenadier Lash. Gonna be amazing on my max intellect/discipline Warlock. Gonna farm atleast another 25.000 tomorrow and buy a second Lash & Rocket launcher. That's what I'd suggest for your Lash too as your current is very solid. The Spear is good too, it all depends on your motes supply though. Myself I am running low on motes so not gonna reroll my AR's and I'm keeping my Solar Spear @ Rodeo, Field Scout & Outlaw.

Oh yeah gotta respect Dattos hard work but I don't always like his attitude in his videos. I also just learned he never did VoG flawless. He only did Crotas end flawless recently. Was listening to the IGN fireteam chat podcast.

Exactly. He seems a bit show-offy at times too. I'm afraid his no-cheese stance is gonna be his downfall in getting the world-first on crota though. Cheesing the bridge with the despawn trick is still the fastest way to go through it.

The re-rolling is addictive lol. I decided to settle with my Rangefinder - Field Scout - Grenadier Lash. Gonna be amazing on my max intellect/discipline Warlock. Gonna farm atleast another 25.000 tomorrow and buy a second Lash & Rocket launcher. That's what I'd suggest for your Lash too as your current is very solid. The Spear is good too, it all depends on your motes supply though. Myself I am running low on motes so not gonna reroll my AR's and I'm keeping my Solar Spear @ Rodeo, Field Scout & Outlaw.

Yeah I feel like my Lash is pretty good, would like Outlaw on it but meh we shall see. I will most likely re-roll my spear as well. I have not touch the RL or AR. I will do my RL next then AR last.

BokehKing

Banned
I ran out of Sapphire wire
So if anyone wants to do a glimmer run later let me know, I need a lot of green drops quick (and can use the glimmer)

Have a hard mode save point on my lock, but will want to switch over to my hunter once everyone is there

If anyone is interested in like an hour QUOTE me so I can see

Thanks!

BokehKing

Banned
Isn't he known for being world's second a whole bunch?

At least on hard modes

Namikaze1

I have a feeling fig is gonna be the first in our group to get the Crota Handcannon. She was the first to get Fatebringer after all. Or was it Math?

I'm just messing around on Vita now watching football but definitely down for lots of IB and a flawless run or two later tonight.

Badger CCL, Who's Next? and Mulligan as the main perks.

Nice, Badger has great impact. Who's Next is... meh, but Mulligan is nice. If it has Field Scout in the middle tree it will be a beast.

I'd be up for a flawless tonight, have my 32 hunter and have made it through without dying before. Just not my whole team. It'd be my first time intentionally trying it though. (could also get 2 more 32s with gallahorns if needed)...psn rarbusto

No worries at all, there is a 100% probability of us getting it done.

Would love to but after 9 when my kids are in bed. If that's OK?

Yeah later is better for me, sometime after 9 is great. Shouldn't take more than 1-2 hrs max. Our last successful flawless run took barely more than 20 min.

*sigh* Maybe I should turn Destiny into a career...

Yeah I feel like my Lash is pretty good, would like Outlaw on it but meh we shall see. I will most likely re-roll my spear as well. I have not touch the RL or AR. I will do my RL next then AR last.

Glad you got Crota down with minimal trouble! Also, what are your Spear perks? Forget to inspect it earlier...

Deku Tree

Isn't he known for being world's second a whole bunch?

At least on hard modes

Primeguard which is Datto's clan was worlds first in normal VoG but then invigorateGaming has been worlds first on VoG hard and CE normal (https://mobile.twitter.com/invigorateinv).

I am not 100% sure whether Datto himself was part of the Primeguard team that beat VoG first. Nor am I sure whether Datto's team was second in the other cases.

moris

I ran out of Sapphire wire
So if anyone wants to do a glimmer run later let me know, I need a lot of green drops quick (and can use the glimmer)

Have a hard mode save point on my lock, but will want to switch over to my hunter once everyone is there

If anyone is interested in like an hour QUOTE me so I can see

Thanks!

Already in normal VoG gatekeeper farming by myself if you want to join. PSNID is in profile.

I'm just messing around on Vita now watching football but definitely down for lots of IB and a flawless run or two later tonight.

Nice, Badger has great impact. Who's Next is... meh, but Mulligan is nice. If it has Field Scout in the middle tree it will be a beast.

No worries at all, there is a 100% probability of us getting it done.

Yeah later is better for me, sometime after 9 is great. Shouldn't take more than 1-2 hrs max. Our last successful flawless run took barely more than 20 min.

Glad you got Crota down with minimal trouble! Also, what are your Spear perks? Forget to inspect it earlier...

Efrideet's Spear has Double Down, Snapshot + Field Scout + Skip Rounds, Firefly. Yeah or nah? Think I will prob re-roll my lash since I want outlaw + field scout on it. Will be on later if you wanna do IB, will attempt to get my warlock to rank 4 :3

phen0m24

Cool I'll be on. :)

To the second point once they hear all of us on the podcast we'll all be on the radio. ;)

Top Bottom