• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

IB is finally paying off.

Got a new ship, Similars Wrath and just bought the Titan mark and Titan Gauhtlets (better roll than my CE gauntlets).

I am 1/4 to Rank 5 for IB and then the Lash will be mine.

Similars Wrath seems to be pretty shitty. Any rolls make it worthwhile? Should I bother?

Kadey is a girl

secret070908.png

How have the IB rounds been today? Hopefully we can get some rounds in together later.

Thanks to wall who joined on the raids!

Wall was MVP for sure. God bless wall.

Efrideet's Spear has Double Down, Snapshot + Field Scout + Skip Rounds, Firefly. Yeah or nah? Think I will prob re-roll my lash since I want outlaw + field scout on it. Will be on later if you wanna do IB, will attempt to get my warlock to rank 4 :3

Don't fall into the re rolling black hole

Gao gao

Does anyone have a Gatekeeper CP? I have some Glimmer farming to do.

I do :3 you can carry me later in IB if you want;) haha

Same here Zocano (I'm ck716)

BokehKing

Banned
I don't get it, when I run crucible solo with randoms I come out as top of my team ect ect. Most captures, most kills, whatever whatever

When I play with a team? I come in last and lucky if I get 5 kills

I don't get it, had this same problem in COD

kidko

I don't get it, when I run crucible solo with randoms I come out as top of my team ect ect. Most captures, most kills, whatever whatever

You are likely grouping with people who are ranked higher than you, so you're facing enemies ranked higher than you. Same problem I'm having in these GAF IB trains. So I'm going solo from now on

SkylineRKR

IB is finally paying off.

Got a new ship, Similars Wrath and just bought the Titan mark and Titan Gauhtlets (better roll than my CE gauntlets).

I am 1/4 to Rank 5 for IB and then the Lash will be mine.

Similars Wrath seems to be pretty shitty. Any rolls make it worthwhile? Should I bother?

I didn't reroll it, but for a low impact high ROF I actually have some fun with this one. Mine came with Persistence, field scout and Rangefinder which looked like a decent enough build to me. So its pretty much spray till you drop, with increased range and stability over time. Its rather fun during glimmer farm runs etc.

Its worthless in PvP though.

I'm out of Motes though, which is shitty as I decided I want Field scout on my otherwise perfect Arc Spear.

MildSoss

Well i fell into the re rolling black hole while doing my Timur's lash.

Should of stopped at Outlaw+Field Scout+Last shot does more damage but nope, had to keep going and 150 motes later i end up with hip fire bonus+field scout+killing reloads faster.

Oh well, at least i got field scout out of it. :(

SkylineRKR

Should of stopped at Outlaw+Field Scout+Last shot does more damage but nope, had to keep going and 150 motes later i end up with hip fire bonus+field scout+killing reloads faster.

I would've stopped there. I have a similar build, with Crowd Control instead of Final Round. I was pretty much looking for Outlaw and FS and got it. Wanting all 3 perks to be perfect is killing.

I ended up ignoring a perfect Radegast because it was Solar and to be fair I have Hezen, Horn etc so I do not regret it.

Ahh man I would have taken that

Ok, due to scheduling issues we're looking to fire up a flawless run sooner rather than later. Still up for multiple runs though later tonight.

Crota's End Flawless Raider PS4

1.) Some guy
2.) MrS
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Colonel can't make it until after 9pm EST so he can get down for the later run.

Nice, alright I'll come back on a little before then

Can you make it for a flawless run soon? If not we can still do the 2nd run later.

ugh kinda at a loss of what to do right now. after a week or two of hard grinding I think it's letting up and now I'm lost

Just do something that sounds fun. Maybe play another game? Nah, disregard that, who would do something silly like that.

Competition level is much, much higher in fire teams, you get matched with other full teams. Being a rando means you mostly play with/against other randos. And we all know about randos.

Buy multiple Timurs everybody !!!!

Keep the first one that's worth keeping. Use the Gaf advantage for glimmer farming, you can get 11,500 in <15 minutes with beads.

Green Bay why you choke so hard o_O

Efrideet's Spear has Double Down, Snapshot + Field Scout + Skip Rounds, Firefly. Yeah or nah? Think I will prob re-roll my lash since I want outlaw + field scout on it. Will be on later if you wanna do IB, will attempt to get my warlock to rank 4 :3

Speaking of re-rolling... I would re-roll that one unless you have two Spears. Double Down is one of those garbage perks, even though field scout + firefly is pretty decent. Worth waiting until you get a Lash you want like you said. For Spear personally I want:

PvE: Void, Outlaw + Field Scout + Firefly

PvP: Void, Short Gaze scope, Unflinching + Perfect Balance + Final Round

So many double posts. Also GBay trying to avoid the super choke now.

If you're planning a flawless asap can I join? still need trophy,

TheCommonDan

Yeah, we can fire it up asap if/when we get 3 more here... anyone else for flawless CE available now?

Cool! I think I've managed to play all of about one crucible match with you Drizz, and I was sucking badly! I'll have to come raiding with you soon :)

haha yeah for sure, I'm up for any excuse to go raiding!

js there a way to check someone else's VoG/CE/Weekly/Nightfall status?

edit- destinystatus looks like it does the job. doesn't do section by section status of raids anymore but it answered my question

God my Sunlock is a level 21. . trying to get enough Vanguard points to be able to buy Warlock armor to hit 30 is so hard since I'm dealing with Christmas noobs who don't know how to skip unnecessary shit during the Vanguard strike list. . why did these fuckers spend 10 minutes killing trash mobs at the start of the Nexus strike.

Top Bottom