• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

God my Sunlock is a level 21. . trying to get enough Vanguard points to be able to buy Warlock armor to hit 30 is so hard since I'm dealing with Christmas noobs who don't know how to skip unnecessary shit during the Vanguard strike list. . why did these fuckers spend 10 minutes killing trash mobs at the start of the Nexus strike.

That's why I never created alts Until I had all the legendary/exotic armor ready

lt519

Ok, due to scheduling issues we're looking to fire up a flawless run sooner rather than later. Still up for multiple runs though later tonight.

Crota's End Flawless Raider PS4

1.) Some guy
2.) MrS
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Colonel can't make it until after 9pm EST so he can get down for the later run.

I can do it whenever, sent you a friend request as rarbusto Edit: also watching the game, so preferably after :0

Trakan

After 120 motes, the best Lash I got was with field scout, outlaw, and feeding frenzy. That's two reload perks, but I don't want to risk anymore.

I got a fury with field scout and horseshoes, I think I'll keep that one. Would have liked to get tracking in there, but I'm not going to push my luck.

Deku Tree

That's why I never created alts Until I had all the legendary/exotic armor ready

Yup I created another Titan when I had an exotic helm and legendary boots and chest in the vault from RNG. And then I knew I could get the legendary gloves from the Eris quest. I reached 31 before I got to vanguard rank 1.

I do it sometimes just to collect ammo and avoid using packs but I'm thinking more about Nightfall.

I also just finally got an Ice Breaker

But in certain strikes you will be forced to kill mobs, there are no needs to waste time on the starting mobs. You barely need ammo packs until the strike boss.

I'm just going to play PVP now. . I have armor for a potential Titan alt but I really wanted to see how Warlock plays.

SkylineRKR

Yup I created another Titan when I had an exotic helm and legendary boots and chest in the vault from RNG. And then I knew I could get the legendary gloves from the Eris quest. I reached 31 before I got to vanguard rank 1.

I've been lucky with my Lock. Sharded everything I got because I didn't feel like making a third character but I ended up doing so anyway.

Got to 26 with a body from Xur, and blues. Grinded ROC, got blue and purple engrams containing gaunts and legs, got warlock helmet from New Monarchy rank up on my Hunter. Got to 29, was carried through the Crota Raid (but still had an amazing kill score due to Fatebringer and Horn) and found gaunts and legs there.

God my Sunlock is a level 21. . trying to get enough Vanguard points to be able to buy Warlock armor to hit 30 is so hard since I'm dealing with Christmas noobs who don't know how to skip unnecessary shit during the Vanguard strike list. . why did these fuckers spend 10 minutes killing trash mobs at the start of the Nexus strike.
do iron banner as a 21~ would probably better

tumblr_inline_mt1vvhgMWe1qz4rgp.gif

EL CUCO

Well i fell into the re rolling black hole while doing my Timur's lash.

Should of stopped at Outlaw+Field Scout+Last shot does more damage but nope, had to keep going and 150 motes later i end up with hip fire bonus+field scout+killing reloads faster.

Oh well, at least i got field scout out of it. :(
It's like gambling. Gotta know when to stop

Ok, due to scheduling issues we're looking to fire up a flawless run sooner rather than later. Still up for multiple runs though later tonight.

Crota's End Flawless Raider PS4

1.) Some guy
2.) MrS
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

I'm in if you need another level 32 later tonight (PST). If the Hunter climbing the tower method works during the bridge part too, that might help out a bit as well.

Top Bottom