• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

It is what it is. Probably shouldnt play control with randoms

Does anyone have a good guide for control you can share with me? I only did crucible for 3 hours when I needed void kills for Thorn. I know there are things you can fuck up by taking the wrong points. I need to get some crucible in for another Bad Juju and would like to play while taking control seriously. I usually just run around and focus on my stats.

rNilla

I just took a look at my total post count. I feel like 80% of that is just Destiny talk. Like holy shit. I'm nearing 8k posts. I've only been here for a little over 18 months now.

nZb5j.png

Also, lots of mid-level dudes in IB. All the hardcores already maxed IB rep up it seems.

Got me a shiny new Truth out of it, too

new page: looking for HM Gorgon checkpoint, please.

Starting a new warlock makes me wish the rest of Destiny was as compellingly crafted as the intro. But I guess I never thought id be making another character so I guess something works.
Rolf at post title.
What level is the IB reward stuff this time? What items are being sold?
Gauntlets are light 36 @ rank 4, chest is light 33 @rank 3 , RL @ rank 4 and HC @rank 5 Drops are AR and SR.

jadedm17

I have 18 energies. Enough for one weapon. The revenge is nice but I have a max'd IB. My biggest driving factor is having a scout rifle for my new titan.

Also, I'm down to do VoG, CE, or ROC strikes on X1. Feel free to add me. Even if you aren't playing now go ahead and friend me. I can be on to help with anything most of the time and I'm more than willing to play with some Gaffers. We need to get active and show these PS4 guys we exist :)

Edit: GT is Natural Vv High
1. Less recoil.
2. Legendary leaving room for primary/heavy exotics.

mcfizzle4

I have 18 energies. Enough for one weapon. The revenge is nice but I have a max'd IB. My biggest driving factor is having a scout rifle for my new titan.
Sorry, i thought you said energies weren't an issue.Yeah I would do Vision first and then probably Corrective Measure. Both are still really useful in my opinion.

Zakalwe

Banned
Rolf at post title.

Gauntlets are light 36, chest is light 33, RL and HC. Drops are AR and SR.

Goddamn it... I'm going to have to grind for those gauntlets now. ;_;

Thanks man.

EDIT: Does anyone know how many games would it take to get the gauntlets with the buff on the last day?

Goddamn it... I'm going to have to grind for those gauntlets now. ;_;

Thanks man.

EDIT: Does anyone know how many games would it take to get the gauntlets with the buff on the last day?

You're coming to this a bit late haha.

The buff will be at 150% and combined with bounties, it shouldn't take too long.

Everyone start together, jump down, and while they stay in the safe area you can solo it

According to a NoThru, only the one person that is running the lamps solo has to jump down. Everyone else can wait up top. If everyone goes down you can potentially run into the issue my Flawless Team had which was ppl dying upon landing in the lamp area.

According to a NoThru, only the one person that is running the lamps solo has to jump down. Everyone else can wait up top. If everyone goes down you can potentially run into the issue my Flawless Team had which was ppl dying upon landing in the lamp area.

This is true. Almost always someone comes really close to dying and someone usually does on landing.

has bungie mentioned anything about getting radiant materials elsewhere besides the raid in the near future?

i still need a ton of shards for my other 2 characters

also hesitant to shard duplicates cuz of different stats and who knows what exotic armors may come my way

It would be more offensive than anything else they've done with the game yet, which is saying something.

GK farming is what Bungie wants for this game: the community working together.

I hope they don't either and I don't think it is really in the radar. I have seen it mentioned on the Bungie forums but it is usually ignored over the tsunami of Exclusion Zone posts.

People also dismiss it upon hearing it. I have mentioned it to randoms in Raids and Nightfall and they saybtheybwould rather just do Exclusion Zone since it is "about as fast". Few understand the sheer efficiency of GK farming route no matter how you explain it.

I will never farm it any other way, got a big stash of beads for a rainy day too.

I wonder if Bungie ever sees the analytics of dozens of people swapping Gorgon cp and now GK cp. The gorgon is self explanatory but seeing dozens of people shuffle through GK and never progressing would be eye raising.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
After playing around with a few timur lashes, I've come to the conclusion that it's no fatebringer :( and no hawkmoon for that matter. I'll level two or three up just to have a legendary hand cannon but not sure I'll use much

BokehKing

Banned
I'm at that weird rank in IB, where I get 29 kills and the rest of my team averages at 7

BTW, Pocket Infinity should probably be made illegal in all the galaxy

After playing around with a few timur lashes, I've come to the conclusion that it's no fatebringer :( and no hawkmoon for that matter. I'll level two or three up just to have a legendary hand cannon but not sure I'll use much

yeah pretty much

i can't really see using it over fatebringer if only for that arc damage

can always count on a damn captain somewhere

still need a hawk moon

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I hope they don't either and I don't think it is really in the radar. I have seen it mentioned on the Bungie forums but it is usually ignored over the tsunami of Exclusion Zone posts.

People also dismiss it upon hearing it. I have mentioned it to randoms in Raids and Nightfall and they saybtheybwould rather just do Exclusion Zone since it is "about as fast". Few understand the sheer efficiency of GK farming route no matter how you explain it.

I will never farm it any other way, got a big stash of beads for a rainy day too.

I've done both quite a bit and there's not a big difference imo. The fact that I don't need a fire team for exclusion is a big bonus. GK is more interesting BC others to talk to at least

Fatebringer could easily be knocked off its perch if they allowed Firefly on other handcannons. Why they don't I will never know.

There must be firefly on other hand cannons. If scout rifles can get it, it stands to reason they can do. It's just RNG if you get it or not I would assume

Zocano

Well. Spent 64 Motes of Light rolling Timur's Lash.

I bought a second one so I could keep the first one since I sort of liked the perks on it.

Gun has kinda shit reload though so I probably need to reroll it again, though....

somehow.

phen0m24

Drizzy et al:
Two RL buddies asked me to Sherpa them through a VoG normal tonight. I know you likely did your flawless runs. If I can fit as a 6 I'll be there but would also love to help these two on their first run. :(

Talk to me, Goose

Wow that post ended up way higher on the page.

Awesome job flawless team, first (real) try and everyone nailed it! Congrats!

Might take a little break but down to fire it up again if we have a full team.

Edit: top of page again, wtf.

It was sad when I did some ROC strikes and got rare weapons with ~300 attack. We have to accept the inevitable

Denial is wonderful.

Wow that post ended up way higher on the page.

Awesome job flawless team, first (real) try and everyone nailed it! Congrats!

Might take a little break but down to fire it up again if we have a full team.

Edit: top of page again, wtf.

We all see it Drizzay and we're all judging you.

Top Bottom