• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Deku Tree

Well i fell into the re rolling black hole while doing my Timur's lash.

Should of stopped at Outlaw+Field Scout+Last shot does more damage but nope, had to keep going and 150 motes later i end up with hip fire bonus+field scout+killing reloads faster.

Oh well, at least i got field scout out of it. :(

I think it's better to buy another one and re-roll your second gun instead of re-rolling the same gun that has decent perks. Easy enough to grind the glimmer at GK normal.

Deku Tree

Do people outside of GAF know about the GK glimmer farm?
I think the less people know about it the more likely it is that it doesn't get patched out. So I am all for not advertising it...
But I was looking at Reddit a while ago and people were creating topics about Exclusion Zone so I was thinking maybe they haven't figured it out so far...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks everyone. Harder than it looks because of randomness and such. Need to kill spanky and ogres fast in order to maximize damage. I think they added more bugs and glitches after the patch because I ran into many. It was easier to solo him before patch.

I'm up for flawless now. My football predictions came true so all is well in the world.

Lima

Finally got a Spear. God damn that took me like 500 matches or something. I should have just played Iron Banner last time.

Trying to roll for Outlaw, field scout and firefly now with void damage. 250 motes to burn on it. I just want a better praedyth's revenge for PvE.

I think the less people know about it the more likely it is that it doesn't get patched out. So I am all for not advertising it...
But I was looking at Reddit a while ago and people were creating topics about Exclusion Zone so I was thinking maybe they haven't figured it out so far...

I'd seriously stop playing if they patched that. It's the only tolerable glimmer farm. Unless they gave glimmer for bounty turn in.

Thanks everyone. Harder than it looks because of randomness and such. Need to kill spanky and ogres fast in order to maximize damage. I think they added more bugs and glitches after the patch because I ran into many. It was easier to solo him before patch.

I'm up for flawless now. My football predictions came true so all is well in the world.

Are you interested in a flawless run later tonight (PST)? I hit level 32 after our last raid together and am looking for a group to try and hit this with. It's the bane of my Destiny existence at this point.

500 hours later, I would love to get closer to Guardian Lord status.

Ffs Bungie!!

Is gk better than exclusion zone even when solo?

About the same solo. Considerably less annoying though

BokehKing

Banned
Higher chance dev's been reading the last 15 ot's here

They know we abuse it

Don't think they care cause of the cap

Shem935. Need to swap weapons real fast though.

Edit: Too slow. Ah well.

My friend who added you before said he'll be on soon for flawless

I'm in if you need another level 32 later tonight (PST). If the Hunter climbing the tower method works during the bridge part too, that might help out a bit as well.

I'd be up for doing flawless a bit later tonight. PS4: LordNimon

Sorry everybody, we are full now but I'm definitely down to run it again after we bust it out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can you still get flawless let's say, I enter the abyss and get on top of the platform to solo and then add people or does everybody have to start at the same time?

mcfizzle4

Can you still get flawless let's say, I enter the abyss and get on top of the platform to solo and then add people or does everybody have to start at the same time?
Start fresh at the same time. If at any point you hear guardian down you can't get it. That means someone dieing or entering after the run was started.

CE Flawless #4, and hit double digit flawless runs overall, w00t. Took barely more than 30 minutes even with lots of breaks to discuss strats.

Two false starts solo'ing the first phase and then we cashed in the first real run. So easy, jeez louise.

Dilemma for you all to help with:

I have several weapons needing to be upgraded to choose from. A couple of 331 secondaries fusion rifles, Hezen's Vengeance, Corrective Measure and Praedyth's Revenge. I also just got the Vision of Confluence.

I'm thinking I need to max it first, right?

Energies shouldn't be a problem but I tend to skip VoG. Now I have 2 characters so I am going to make sure I never have to worry about this energy shit again.

Start fresh at the same time. If at any point you hear guardian down you can't get it. That means someone dieing or entering after the run was started.

Except for when nobody dies going from lamps to bridge. We heard Guardian down and got flawless. Just a glitch for that instance at least.

Hugstable

Banned

What's the GK glimmer farm? I could always use more Glimmer, those Heavy Ammo packs are useful lol.

mcfizzle4

Dilemma for you all to help with:

I have several weapons needing to be upgraded to choose from. A couple of 331 secondaries fusion rifles, Hezen's Vengeance, Corrective Measure and Praedyth's Revenge. I also just got the Vision of Confluence.

I'm thinking I need to max it first, right?

Energies shouldn't be a problem but I tend to skip VoG. Now I have 2 characters so I am going to make sure I never have to worry about this energy shit again.
I would do Vision, Revenge, and Corrective Measure at the same time.

Yep, However you will hear "guardian down" is when people are teleported if someone solos the first part of CE. Fun fact: I acutally did a flawless run with a "death" but since we never heard "guardian down" it didn't count as a death and everyone got the trophy.

Iceman829

I'm working on my Timur's Lash perks right now and need some help. I rerolled a few times and just got: Hip Fire, Field Scout and Feeding Frenzy. What are the better perks I should be looking out for?

todd360

Trying to finish some of my backlog today while resisting destiny urges. Find top thread on reddit and lose a good 30 minutes. Those comments are hilarious. The PI is definitely batman.

Yep, However you will hear "guardian down" is when people are teleported if someone solos the first part of CE. Fun fact: I acutally did a flawless run with a "death" but since we never heard "guardian down" it didn't count as a death and everyone got the trophy.

If you don't hear
gorri gorri
you're good to go

mcfizzle4

Ahh, I didn't realize the teleporting part caused to hear guardian down.

I would do Vision, Revenge, and Corrective Measure at the same time.

I have 18 energies. Enough for one weapon. The revenge is nice but I have a max'd IB. My biggest driving factor is having a scout rifle for my new titan.

Also, I'm down to do VoG, CE, or ROC strikes on X1. Feel free to add me. Even if you aren't playing now go ahead and friend me. I can be on to help with anything most of the time and I'm more than willing to play with some Gaffers. We need to get active and show these PS4 guys we exist :)

Edit: GT is Natural Vv High

Namikaze1

I just took a look at my total post count. I feel like 80% of that is just Destiny talk. Like holy shit. I'm nearing 8k posts. I've only been here for a little over 18 months now.

Zocano

Got Timur's Lash with Return to Sender, Luck in the chamber, and Field Scout.

Keep it?

Feel like I should. Doesn't have perfect balance, though.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Starting a new warlock makes me wish the rest of Destiny was as compellingly crafted as the intro. But I guess I never thought id be making another character so I guess something works.

Navy Bean

I'm working on my Timur's Lash perks right now and need some help. I rerolled a few times and just got: Hip Fire, Field Scout and Feeding Frenzy. What are the better perks I should be looking out for?
After using it a bit, outlaw and field scout are both great. I also have luck in the chamber which is okay. Would rather have crowd control.

Top Bottom