• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

E92 M3

On Bnet, someone linked to this picture (from twitter). Not sure if it's Photoshopped, but might be a glitch. Sucks for the one guy, though.

*Just a fake image.

Jinjo

First Venus story mission end cut scene, Stranger's Call.

Lauren Cohan aka the Stranger refers to Dinklebot as "little light." He takes offense and says he is a ghost.

It's supposed to be funny. It's not. So at least Bungie is self aware enough about that.

Lauren Cohan voices the Stranger?! Mind blown. Such a waste though.

On Bnet, someone linked to this picture (from twitter). Not sure if it's Photoshopped, but might be a glitch. Sucks for the one guy, though.

B7QjAYgCQAIq8Y6.png:large

There is no end-game reward screen @ Crota.

brau

has to be photoshopped no? what are the chances of that happening? For the most part its always useless stuff.

Arrrammis

Anyone running gatekeeper for glimmer? I don't have the cp, but if we get a group we could just run the raid until that point.
PSN:Arrrammis

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

A level 20 can't even get inside ...But I guess he could change gear once in.

ocean

Banned

*Just a fake image.
Can you imagine? Haha that would be horrible. Obvious fake though since, like VoG, there's no rewards screen. You're given your time to hang around, dance,'use supers and grenade your teammates in celebration.

Ridwald

Can you imagine? Haha that would be horrible. Obvious fake though since, like VoG, there's no rewards screen. You're given your time to hang around, dance,'use supers and grenade your teammates in celebration.

There's a reward screen in CE, you just have to wait but it pop's up after a few minutes ^^

SkylineRKR

Plan C has kept me at a 1.19 average this Iron Banner. What you hold there is a thing of beauty, good sir^^

Oh yes, I grew to love Plan C this week. I got it twice at tuesday (and had it already), was somewhat pissed so I decided to max it. It was a good decision because my loadout slowly crept from Suros + Light of the Abyss to Vanquisher + Plan C. I saw Master Blaster a lot.

Cømet

Banned
Aw yiss. Three matches, five bounties, launched from start of four right through to five. Now to farm for hours so I can get one of everything.

phen0m24

Any more for Iron Banner? Think we've got 3 now.

True, I guess it's like the rest of Destiny where you just do it too many times (i.e. 10th time you watch that cut scene....)
Drizzy, Josh asked me last night if a 6.63 KD was any good. He went like 33-4. Seriously crazy

You should take him in IB lol

Z3M0G

Is it just me, or have Daily Heroic Story on the weekends always been Expansion missions? Further giving a FU to non-DLC owners?

*Just a fake image.

If it wasn't faked, I'm thinking that there is a check to ensure a player is the required level and to not give any loot if the level is too low. So if they changed gear during the Raid, they screwed themselves.

Got my first legendary engram last night. Took it to Rahool this morning before work, got this back. They must know tomorrow's my birthday.

1000px-Truth.png

Omni

Hahaha you guys think they're actually not planning on making us regrind gear with new matts in HoW??? Might as well start mentally preparing for it because it's happening.

I think if this happens I'll cry. I don't think I have it in me to grind the same shit over and over again.

djblue89

Hi,

I have a CP at Crota and I'm looking on beating him for the first time ever, would anyone like to help me out (PS4) ?

add me : djblue_89

Jinjo

You wanna get the raid party trophy later? Bitofadrizzle is down and we should able to get 3 more fairly easily

Yeah I might be. Gotta get that glimmer first though. I want one more Lash and two RL's. Did you manage to get flawless yesterday?

I should be at home by that time as well , need to get on the glimmer grind , if needed send me an invite, btw I have gatekeepers at normal co.

Cool will do. I plan on doing two runs to 25.000 so I'll be there for a bit haha.

Z3M0G

Outside of Raids...

What is the best way to acquire Ascendant Shards?

What is the best way to acquire Ascendant Energy?

MrS

Banned
Yeah I might be. Gotta get that glimmer first though. I want one more Lash and two RL's. Did you manage to get flawless yesterday?

Cool will do. I plan on doing two runs to 25.000 so I'll be there for a bit haha.
Yeah man, check your PSN inbox. Got it with Boguester et al on our first proper try. Should take us like 30 minutes to dust Crota and get that trophy.

BokehKing

Banned
Outside of Raids...

What is the best way to acquire Ascendant Shards?

What is the best way to acquire Ascendant Energy?
Public events and the highest heroic version of the daily story mission being done on all 3 characters

And breaking down legendary gear you don't need

Up next, a ship called "No time to explain". Lets milk our 'dialogues' for shipnames dry!

This is my biggest fear :(
Ass mats will still be used for tower gear I'm sure which we will need to run the raid. Then regrind to the new level cap with new raid mats. It's not a problem as most of us have enough ass mats to full level a character 10x over lol

Z3M0G

All of the voice talent wasted in this game makes me so sad.

I'm convinced we'll never hear new dialogue from Dinglebot.

I also realized after starting new characters that there are 6 main character voices? Wow, we'll never hear new dialogue from those either I assume.

I'm thinking each DLC will star one major voice, like the last one. And she wasn't a new voice, we've been hearing hers since launch apparently... during intro's to some of the older strikes.

Z3M0G

Public events and the highest heroic version of the daily story mission being done on all 3 characters

And breaking down legendary gear you don't need

If a Daily Heroic is lvl 24 for example, do I have the option to increase it? And does doing so increase the materials I am rewarded??

I'm convinced we'll never hear new dialogue from Dinglebot.

I also realized after starting new characters that there are 6 main character voices? Wow, we'll never hear new dialogue from those either I assume.

I'm thinking each DLC will star one major voice, like the last one. And she wasn't a new voice, we've been hearing hers since launch apparently... during intro's to some of the older strikes.
The Undying Mind strike has a new Dinklebot line and a new intro from the girl from Firefly, so I guess it possibly cut content?

Top Bottom