• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Shito

Yeah. I wonder if it'll bring something good. Like more vault space or something. One can always hope!
I suppose it will mainly be stuff for the hard raid.
And maybe one cheese fix or two added on top of that. Like a wall to prevent that lamp jump or something.
I'm not hoping for much than that... :/

HunRevan

Which jump are you using?
You have to use the one with "speed and control", not the one that propels you faster. You want the one that pushes you the farthest.
There's also probably a small trick I haven't found yet, because sometimes I miss like you do, and sometimes I get it on my first try.
Anyways, I can confirm this is totally doable on both Warlock on Titan.

I can comfirm that it is doable with a Hunter too.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
House of Wolves is "scheduled" for sometime in march, you'll have to wait a little bit :)
The joke was that Sword of Doom will be playing House of Wolves while I find a way to set myself free. Oh well. lol

I'm going to assume either way that there is going to be a big drop off between the people smart enough to just buy Crota and the people who own the season pass/Guardian edition, and then even a bigger drop between House of Wolves and whenever Comet comes out.

EL CUCO

I have soo many upgrade nodes to fill in between armor and weapons... I haven't upgraded anything since I needed to purchase Gauntlets for Titan and Hunter, and I bought Timur's Lash. Didn't want to run short on glimmer.

Surprisingly I haven't needed to farm glimmer at all. Started with 25K when IB kicked off and spent about 30k overall. Since I'm done with IB, today is going to be the real grind. World matts and possibly a glimmer train or two...Welp.

I usually dont play much pvp but overall this is probably the IB I've had the most fun on. Shout out to all the Gaffers I gamed with. We definitely won more matches than we lost...and those bubble villages yesterday with Firehawk, Drizz and the rest of the gang.. Brilliant :)

Sayonara, Lord Salad
Catch you on the next one...maybe.

Midas

I suppose it will mainly be stuff for the hard raid.
And maybe one cheese fix or two added on top of that. Like a wall to prevent that lamp jump or something.
I'm not hoping for much than that... :/

Yeah, maybe. It's a little bit more than 24 hours away. We'll see soon. :)

HunRevan

Oooh, what class / jump are you using to do that?
I didn't even bother on my hunter, went the Don't Touch Me way...

Iirc I went with bladedancer on maxed out agility and higher jump. I also used a weapon that gave me +2 agility.

I had to make a few tries becuse you really have to time your jumping well.

Langy

So i need to do a weekly challenge for one of my exotic bounties but can't really be bothered to go solo the weekly, so if anyone needs an extra for any of the weekly stuff just invite me and i'll run through with you...PSN is Langoit

Shito

Iirc I went with bladedancer on maxed out agility and higher jump. I also used a weapon that gave me +2 agility.

I had to make a few tries becuse you really have to time your jumping well.
Ok, interesting.
I will give this a try tomorrow, if they don't fix it. :)

So i need to do a weekly challenge for one of my exotic bounties but can't really be bothered to go solo the weekly, so if anyone needs an extra for any of the weekly stuff just invite me and i'll run through with you...PSN is Langoit

just wait until tomorrow, plenty of crews running the nightfalls and weeklys then :D

Feorax

Does anyone fancy quickly doing Gatekeepers/Atheon HM? I've got a CP, so it's a good opportunity to knock out one more chance at an exotic if anyone still hasn't done it.

The joke was that Sword of Doom will be playing House of Wolves while I find a way to set myself free. Oh well. lol

I'm going to assume either way that there is going to be a big drop off between the people smart enough to just buy Crota and the people who own the season pass/Guardian edition, and then even a bigger drop between House of Wolves and whenever Comet comes out.

Play Far Cry!! We should co-op

I will not be playing Destiny by then. I think it's coming to an end

Navid

Ok. Atheon/GK Hard mode:

1. MattIgoe
2. Born2Live
3. PikaPuff

We can go as soon as we have 6
Can join up for this, but if you get more then 6 then by all means give the space to others who want in.

Edit: PSN same as Gaf username.

Feorax

I'll join. PSN bitofadrizzle

I have an Atheon CP if you want to skip GK but I'm happy either way.

Unless someone is really needing to do GK, I'm more than happy to skip it.

Just one more needed now then.

EDIT: Navid, can you send over a friend request? Search isn't finding you very well.

RemiLP

I'm just reading through Hawkians excellent guides (thanks) and I have a couple of questions.

What is raid gear? is it gear that you can only get randomly during a raid? or is it gear that you can only equip for raids?

Gear that drop from the raid. it is still legendary tho, so at first sight i looks like normal legendary gear. I was about to destroy my first vog armour before i realised it was raid gear.

ocean

Banned
I need 21 more Radiant Shards to max the final piece on my Titan set. That'll let me mix my Exotic around instead of being stuck with Armamentarium for level 32. I want to switch between Ruin Wings and Saint-14 at will.

Then my Warlock needs 56 to hit 32 using Praxic (no desire to switch that around), Hunter needs 63 (never gonna give up my 4 GG shots, Exotic helm stays).

That's 140 more shards to have a flexibly 32 Titan and my alts at 32 with a fixed Exotic slot.

The grind is oh so real. By the time I get all that I'm 99% HoW will release and said effort will be made pointless.

Jinjo

Imo, they should release HoW in May, not March like the leaked image says. They need to give us time to get over the Grind we're currently in.
Yeah, I can't take another hit like that just when I got most of my stuff up to par again. Either that or they need to think of a better system.

Also, I'm on vacation for 3 weeks in March, can't get too much behind the curve.

Imo, they should release HoW in May, not March like the leaked image says. They need to give us time to get over the Grind we're currently in.

tumblr_inline_mumexvJPe31re8w4g.gif

Carn82

w00p. I had an Another NITC drop with Outlaw, Explosive/Armor piercing rounds and Mulligan. The reload is already pretty good but now it's almost instantly, heh

Top Bottom