• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

All CE HM enemies will be Lv33 if HM VoG is any indication. Of course it could change but I'm expecting everything from start to finish to be Lv33.
Personally I feel like it's can go up to ~lvl34 why? VoG normal is lvl26 but the enemies can go up to lvl28 in the end. Plus Bungie's way of making it harder is by making bullet sponges and the guardians "under level". Will it matter? Not really, since the only thing that shoots you are the tower knights and if you keep moving around then you're fine. Just preparing for the bullet sponge enemies overall :p

So I have two Timur's Lash.

First one has Clown Cartridge, Flared Magwell, and Who's Next?

Second has Spray and Play, Send It, and Crowd Control.

Between the two which one should I reroll, if any?

Personally I feel like it's can go up to ~lvl34 why? VoG normal is lvl26 but the enemies can go up to lvl28 in the end. Plus Bungie's way of making it harder is by making bullet sponges and the guardians "under level". Will it matter? Not really, since the only thing that shoots you are the tower knights and if you keep moving around then you're fine. Just preparing for the bullet sponge enemies overall :p

It will matter for the sword runner. If we're two levels under we will have to get Crota when he's on the left/right side or he'll enrage.

Also being two levels below would make sense. Put those 331 weapons to use

I think that would be the final straw for alot of people. Hopefully Bungie has the common sense to alter the way exotic upgrades are done next time around after the outcry before TDB.

I don't mind an increase in the light level cap and better armor with HoW but I don't want to level up all my weapons all over again. Not interested in it.

That will probably be the last straw for me, as much as I still love playing this game. I barely maxed my ice breaker a couple of days ago that I got via Upgrade from where Xur first came around post-TDB. I maxed out GHorn asap, and Hawkmoon & P&T. I barely got the last Suros Perk Friday and it's still not fully maxed. Everything else hasn't been touched yet. I want to max Bad Juju & the AR where you can shoot out of titan bubbles, but don't have time yet.

Just redo last 3-4 upgrade bubbles PLEASE

ColonelOCorn and iRAWRasaurus, you guys are legends! thank you so much for allowing me to maintain my sanity!
Anytime! should have posted earlier, seems like you're being going HAM there haha
It will matter for the sword runner. If we're two levels under we will have to get Crota when he's on the left/right side or he'll enrage.

Also being two levels below would make sense. Put those 331 weapons to use
Yeah I dont know if its anything near the truth, just assuming the worst :p Its pretty much going to be like fighting Crota as a lvl 30 or lvl 31. Every sword attack has to be flawless. I just feel like bullet sponges are 1 way of making CE "hard" if the destiny app is any indication already.

Anytime! should have posted earlier, seems like you're being going HAM there haha
Yeah I dont know if its anything near the truth, just assuming the worst :p Its pretty much going to be like fighting Crota as a lvl 30 or lvl 31. Every sword attack has to be flawless. I just feel like bullet sponges are 1 way of making CE "hard" if the destiny app is any indication already.

34 Knights during deathsinger :-/

A level 31 swordbearer was needed to kill level 32 Crota. What would have if Crota is 34 while were capped at 32?

A level 31 swordbearer was needed to kill level 32 Crota. What would have if Crota is 34 while were capped at 32?

I should have including the sword bearer section :p just too lazy to type it on my phone.

edit: Already the Destiny app already indicated lvl33 for Crota's End Hard Mode and the current max lvl is 32. Its "similar" effect as fighting normal Crota as a lvl31 already.

Bogeypop

Dunno if any of my Crota static members are around, but do you guys want to hold off on Crota tomorrow until Wednesday when Hard Raid is released so we can get double rolls on the new goodies?

EDIT: Just to be safe I sent you guys a PSN message.

forrest

formerly nacire
Sitting at Gorgon Hard checkpoint if anyone needs. Gonna hang for a bit while waiting for a HM Atheon group.

Forrest_Crump

hydruxo

I really don't think it'll go up to 34, because since it's at 33 we're already at a level disadvantage from the very beginning. Level 34 with no chance at even getting higher than 32 would be such a dumb way to increase difficulty (level 33 is too though). With Vog, you at least had the opportunity to level up and get to 28 for normal mode. You can't do that with HM Crota.

I really don't think it'll go up to 34, because since it's at 33 we're already at a level disadvantage from the very beginning. Level 34 with no chance at even getting higher than 32 would be such a dumb way to increase difficulty (level 33 is too though). With Vog, you at least had the opportunity to level up and get to 28 for normal mode. You can't do that with HM Crota.

Yeah I know what you mean, just giving my 2 cents and stating it would not surprise me at all. Personally I think its stupid they made the end raid enemies lvl 32 for normal as well. But meh we shall find out soon :)

hydruxo

Yeah I know what you mean, just giving my 2 cents and stating it would not surprise me at all. Personally I think its stupid they made the end raid enemies lvl 32 for normal as well. But meh we shall find out soon :)

Yeah I wish they'd focus on harder mechanics rather than just giving us artificial difficulty by making us do reduced damage

I really need to change my clan name to something shorter and less stupid.

"PS4 Trophies Gaf Clan".... just, wtf was I thinking.

Yeah I wish they'd focus on harder mechanics rather than just giving us artificial difficulty by making us do reduced damage

CE in a nutshell. Crota is the Wizard of Oz, all sizzle but no steak. Do not look at the damage scaling behind the curtain !!!

Guardians!

One of our regular reset raiders won't be available tomorrow, so we are looking to fill the spot. We run the full Crota raid 3 times, usually takes us under 2 hours.

We will be starting right after the reset happens tomorrow. If you would like to join us for all 3 back to back crota runs please quote this post with your PSN, class and level :)

1. noomi85
2. Nuszka
3. Messiek
4. Hyunsai
5 Tigerheli
6. ?

Yeah sorry can't be there at reset tomorrow, will be around soon after on Wednesday for the hard mode though

I'm stoked for Hard Mode. Can we confirm for CE Hard Mode Wednesday night and a time that works for all? How's 730pm CST? Please post your recommended times and we can get the one that works best for all :)

1) Me - 32 Titan and possibly 32 Hunter and 32 Lock.
2) Bitsurugi?
3) Hydruxxo - 32 Hunter
4) Kadey?
5) Pika?
6) Captscience - 32 Warlock

*The ?'s are for confirmation

Zoba
hqdefault.jpg

If there are no revives the begining part in the pits will be such a pain. Unless there's a hunter with "don't touch me" that can solo it once everyone is dead

Two swordbearers.

So GHorn required to be a swordrunner then? I've noticed that all of the bang up swordrunners partially rely on taking down the first swordbearer very quickly with GHorn. If there are two 33/34's running around, you won't have a chance if you have to rely on "normal" means to take down the swordbearer before Crota moves.

hydruxo

I'm stoked for Hard Mode. Can we confirm for CE Hard Mode Wednesday night and a time that works for all? How's 730pm CST? Please post your recommended times and we can get the one that works best for all :)

1) Me, 32 Titan and possibly 32 Hunter and 32 Lock.
2) Bitsurugi?
3) Hydruxxo?
4) Kadey?
5) Pika?
6)

I'm up for it! 32 Hunter

7:30 CST...that's 8:30 EST right?

Wondering any of you guys have steam accounts? Gonna try out Divinity:Original Sin.

Needs some friends. everydaymath

The Destiny app shows that the postmaster has something for me, but it says 'Classified.'

Anyone ever seen this?

The FBI have locked your account pay a minimum of 1000 Glimmer or all your exotics shall be wiped.

1) Me - 32 Titan and possibly 32 Hunter and 32 Lock.
2) Bitsurugi?
3) Hydruxxo - 32 Hunter
4) Kadey?
5) Pika?
6)

I'd love to join if you have a spot. 32 warlock. Psn captscience

Arrrammis

If there are no revives the begining part in the pits will be such a pain. Unless there's a hunter with "don't touch me" that can solo it once everyone is dead
Not really too bad depending on how you run it. Our group usually has everyone just tanking the adds and moving slowly forward while a hunter or warlock with the mida runs ahead, totally untouched by the enemies, then hops on the magic rock to build the bridge.

Dave_6

I've only just noticed that you leave footprints in the moon's dust. That's cool.

I was letting my friend's 7 yr old son play for a bit and I noticed the player leaves foot prints in the snow in the Cosmodrome. Never had noticed it before.

Top Bottom