• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

I was letting my friend's 7 yr old son play for a bit and I noticed the player leaves foot prints in the snow in the Cosmodrome. Never had noticed it before.

A lot of cool detail in the game like bullets ricocheting and stuff

What's the best way of grinding in your opinion?

You can grind glimmer, buy armor, and dismantle. I prefer doing roc strikes. You get marks/rep while you're at it and maybe even a decent drop

Hands down, GK glimmer farm, buy green helms at the Vanguard for 250, dismantle and farm more if need be. Also while farming, you can keep equipping the green helms to level it up so you get 2 mats guaranteed.

Edit: this is in terms of speed. It's the fastest. But I'd take it over Roc strikes since you level up all your equiped gear fairly fast. If time isn't a factor and you want to try to get new drops and VMarks, then Roc Strikes

Should we come up with a GAF clan everyone can be in? Instead of being scattered around dozen inactive ones. I would just like to see the clan names match up when we play crucible :(

Or we can all join Greenymac's clan... How bout that Greeny? :p

E92 M3

I didn't report income from equipment I had stored up and planned to dismantle. Oh shit they probably count that as earned!

What do you really think made Crota hide in the Hell Mouth? It certainly wasn't a warrior of the light. The IRS fears no one, pay your taxes, keep your glimmer/exotic earnings documented and everything will be okay.

Money launder my farmed earnings, though.

Should we come up with a GAF clan everyone can be in? Instead of being scattered around dozen inactive ones. I would just like to see the clan names match up when we play crucible :(

We did have a Gaf clan. It got so big that we had to off shoot it with other clans.

Clans are so freaking useless in Destiny tho. WHERES MAH CLAN WARS BUNGIE????

LTWood12

What do you really think made Crota hide in the Hell Mouth? It certainly wasn't a warrior of the light. The IRS fears no one, pay your taxes, keep your glimmer/exotic earnings documented and everything will be okay.

I shouldn't have assumed all of those kinderguardians I've sherpaed could be counted as dependents. I can't believe they all claimed themselves.

For class mats? Honesty I do it the hard way, I play ROC strikes.
I find it more fun than glimmer farming constantly :p
It lets me build up my vanguard rep, earn xp to level up my current gear and earn class mats. Equip the greens and blue gears when you turn in bounties and max them out. Then break them down to earn more class mats.

cilonen

The fiercest army of guardians ever assembled lost the moon to him... Eris' fireteam got their asses handed to them by him. He drive one of the smartest scholars mad.

But he soon falls over when introduced to Dr. Gjallarhorn.

Does the city truly understand what they've created with the hype horn? Surely all we need to do to get the darkness running is show them the ballerhorns we're wielding and we're good, right?

Namikaze1

Wondering any of you guys have steam accounts? Gonna try out Divinity:Original Sin.

Needs some friends. everydaymath

The FBI have locked your account pay a minimum of 1000 Glimmer or all your exotics shall be wiped.
Your steam ID isn't showing up for me when I search for you.

It's same as GAF/PSN for me.

We did have a Gaf clan. It got so big that we had to off shoot it with other clans.

Clans are so freaking useless in Destiny tho. WHERES MAH CLAN WARS BUNGIE????

That's why we need to have a funny name. Then everyone will join! :D

Unfortunately im terrible with humour. I only have two funny bones in my body. And they can't tell jokes for shit.
That was my attempt at a joke. Pls laugh.

That's why we need to have a funny name. Then everyone will join! :D

Unfortunately im terrible with humour. I only have two funny bones in my body. And they can't tell jokes for shit.
That was my attempt at a joke. Pls laugh.
Lol better than my dry personality. I lost my sense of humor when I decided to become a serious undergrad/ grad student -_-

I wonder how many people know greeny's clan name off the top of their head, lol.

The problem with a Gaf clan is that "gaf" = "gay as fuck" to most of the internet. So we might have to leave that out of the name.

I wonder how many people know greeny's clan name off the top of their head, lol.

The problem with a Gaf clan is that "gaf" = "gay as fuck" to most of the internet. So we might have to leave that out of the name.
Lol one of my causal scrubbie friend though that's what GAF stand for

Future

Alright. Need 10,000 glimmer by end of day to buy both iron banner weapons. I know about gatekeeper farming but don't have the check point. Is exclusion zone the next best bet? Thought the rasputin dark below mission might be good cuz of the constant waves right at the start of hive

E92 M3

I shouldn't have assumed all of those kinderguardians I've sherpaed could be counted as dependents. I can't believe they all claimed themselves.

Got to up your terms and conditions game, my friend.

The fiercest army of guardians ever assembled lost the moon to him... Eris' fireteam got their asses handed to them by him. He drive one of the smartest scholars mad.

But he soon falls over when introduced to Dr. Gjallarhorn.

Does the city truly understand what they've created with the hype horn? Surely all we need to do to get the darkness running is show them the ballerhorns we're wielding and we're good, right?

Dr. Gjallarhorn used to be my dentist, but now I see why he mysteriously disappeared one day.

penny-dance-party.gif

Rubenov

Guardians!

One of our regular reset raiders won't be available tomorrow, so we are looking to fill the spot. We run the full Crota raid 3 times, usually takes us under 2 hours.

We will be starting right after the reset happens tomorrow. If you would like to join us for all 3 back to back crota runs please quote this post with your PSN, class and level :)

1. noomi85
2. Nuszka
3. Messiek
4. Hyunsai
5 Tigerheli
6. ?
You still need one? I'd be down. Rubenov25 lvl 32 warlock

GutZ31

So, I just would like to say briefly that I am fine with cheezing stuff.

Now that thats out of the way, I would like to make it clear that I am not ok with playing with people that have never done it legitimately.
It is mind numbing to play with people that try to use tactics from a cheese in a normal run.
Or wasting time in spots that need haste(Crota encounter).

I have had to bail out teams with my hunter, even though I was trying to get it done on my other 2 characters, just because we couldn't get people working in sync, or blatantly failing.
I don't mind helping out either, but damnit, I need to get stuff to!

This is a little rant, and I don't want anyone to feel like they are being targeted.
I am very willing to give people a chance to try being a sword bearer for Crota, but would rather do it when neither of us are worried about loot.

Just my thoughts, please continue.

coy

I cannot forget it. Too funny every time I read it.

So, I just would like to say briefly that I am fine with cheezing stuff.

Now that thats out of the way, I would like to make it clear that I am not ok with playing with people that have never done it legitimately.
It is mind numbing to play with people that try to use tactics from a cheese in a normal run.
Or wasting time in spots that need haste(Crota encounter).

I have had to bail out teams with my hunter, even though I was trying to get it done on my other 2 characters, just because we couldn't get people working in sync, or blatantly failing.
I don't mind helping out either, but damnit, I need to get stuff to!

This is a little rant, and I don't want anyone to feel like they are being targeted.
I am very willing to give people a chance to try being a sword bearer for Crota, but would rather do it when neither of us are worried about loot.

Just my thoughts, please continue.

Yeah, I played with someone once who only ever cheesed and it was pretty frustrating. We basically treated him like a noob and taught him all the encounters legit. Apparently he wasn't paying attention because he still flipped when it was patched because he 'didn't know any other way'. RNGesus help us.

LTWood12

PSN: LTWood12

Any Gaffers looking to do some quick raiding tonight? I need to run Crota's End a couple of times. Really I'd just like to kill Ir Yut and Crota a couple of times, but fresh is fine too. 8:15 pm central.

Haven't had much time for raiding this week, but have plenty of time tonight. I'd be up for killing Atheon one more time tonight too. I'm a 32 Titan, and all around nice guy.

Top Bottom