• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

E92 M3

Oh God. Absolutely not worth the horror that is playing destiny pvp. Though, I don't think I would sit through that for a fuckin gjallarhorn before I got one either so maybe I'm not the best person to listen to.

I'm bringing it. It's better at 300 (without even considering the arc damage) than a 331 rapier/badger/etc...

Mulligan is only a 5% chance to return ammo. Keep rolling.

Mulligan is my throwaway perk. I really like Range Finder and Field Scout. Buying a second Timur for experimenting lol

Namikaze1

1) Red Death
2) Bad Juju
3) Praedyths Timepiece

10000) everything else
3vKJqc7.gif

Jinjo

Mulligan is my throwaway perk. I really like Range Finder and Field Scout. Buying a second Timur for experimenting lol

Yeah my third Timur has Third Eye as a throwaway perk. But it does have Spray and Play and Field Scout so I'm keeping it. Also because I'm outta motes lol.

Don't go back to rerolling your first Timur when you get your second one btw. That is a dark path you can't get back from.

Cømet;148204142 said:
Does anyone have a link to that website that let you check raid completion on each of your characters? Running VoG again but can't remember which one I haven't done it on.
Destinystatus or right in the app.

Deciding to finally buckle down and get 100% achievement completion. Which appears to mean that I'll have to leave the Xbox One side of the DGAF clan (RIP) and find a new one. Any Xbox One users on here have a favourite?

Cømet;148204142 said:
Does anyone have a link to that website that let you check raid completion on each of your characters? Running VoG again but can't remember which one I haven't done it on.

Destiny app. Choose character and then go to "advisors". Should tell you which bosses you've looted with that character

Sullichin

I really like the mechanic of rerolling weapons even though I didn't like my result this time. Would be nice to do this with any legendary in the same way, even if they cost more motes

Jinjo

I really like the mechanic of rerolling weapons even though I didn't like my result this time. Would be nice to do this with any legendary in the same way, even if they cost more motes

Pls no. I already had difficulty stopping the rerolls this time. I don't know if my mind can handle endless rerolls.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm actually not completely against just keeping the vendor Timur's Lash, dunno if I'll actually reroll, or maybe I'll buy two to reroll the second. I found it fun to play with using Explosive Rounds anyway which precluded Field Scout. Outlaw would certainly be nice though.

E92 M3

Yeah my third Timur has Third Eye as a throwaway perk. But it does have Spray and Play and Field Scout so I'm keeping it. Also because I'm outta motes lol.

Don't go back to rerolling your first Timur when you get your second one btw. That is a dark path you can't get back from.

The second one will be the one I am playing with. Actually sounds like you have a pretty good perk setup for your first one.

Deciding to finally buckle down and get 100% achievement completion. Which appears to mean that I'll have to leave the Xbox One side of the DGAF clan (RIP) and find a new one. Any Xbox One users on here have a favourite?

I don't understand why you're leaving lol? I am on Xbox.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Third Eye actually would be amazing. Could mix up my Crucible builds. I think I'll actually roll for that and stop if third eye/field scout comes up in any combo.

How much extra damage does Crowd Control or Luck in the Chamber give you on the Lash? My roll is Outlaw, Field Scout, Feeding Frenzy. With Outlaw, I feel like Field Scout is a wasted perk.

Pls no. I already had difficulty stopping the rerolls this time. I don't know if my mind can handle endless rerolls.

All Bungie/activision need to do is introduce re rolling on all legendaries and start selling motes for real money

Jinjo

The second one will be the one I am playing with. Actually sounds like you have a pretty good perk setup for your first one.

I don't understand why you're leaving lol? I am on Xbox.

What did your second one reroll at?

I got one for each character lol. The second Timur I got is definitely the best though (Outlaw, FS, Crowd Control). That one is for my Titan. My Warlock gets actually my first Timur, which is Rangefinder - FS - Grenadier. For my max intellect/discipline fusion nadespam build. The one that remains (S&P - FS - Third Eye) goes to my Hunter, but I might reroll that one next IB.

Got two grenades and horsehoes - flared magwell - clown cartridge Radaghast Fury's too. One in Void and one on Arc. Bought a third but that's still a stock one. All outta motes lol.

Cømet

Banned
Destiny app. Choose character and then go to "advisors". Should tell you which bosses you've looted with that character

Ah! Thanks, didn't see the option to switch character. Confused myself with CPs too, done HM Atheon twice but not the rest. Exotic chests here I come!

Navy Bean

How much extra damage does Crowd Control or Luck in the Chamber give you on the Lash? My roll is Outlaw, Field Scout, Feeding Frenzy. With Outlaw, I feel like Field Scout is a wasted perk.

Luck in the Chamber was doing 2400+ versus 1800 without it. Don't know about crowd control. And I played around with just using outlaw and flared magwell but decided the extra ammo is better (in PvE).

Wooo hooo!! My first post patch Crota kill being the sword bearer the entire time. I was with a pretty busted destinylfg group too. Sounded like no one had leveled weapons, we had a lvl 29, and it was someone's first time. I have to say, I pretty much solo dropped 3 of the sword bearers with my horn. For all my efforts, I got three energies. Not even mad. I think Aetheon has my Hawkmoon anyway ;)

Oh, so with R2 smashes, is hitting R2 as fast as possible effective? That is what I did, seems to work well.

E92 M3

I got one for each character lol. The second Timur I got is definitely the best though (Outlaw, FS, Crowd Control). That one is for my Titan. My Warlock gets actually my first Timur, which is Rangefinder - FS - Grenadier Timur. For my max intellect/discipline fusion nadespam build. The one that remains (S&P - FS - Third Eye) goes to my Hunter, but I might reroll that one next IB.

Got two grenades and horsehoes - flared magwell - clown cartridge Radaghast Fury's too. One in Void and one on Arc. Bought a third but that's still a stock one. All outta motes lol.

I didn't even bother with the rocket launcher. Hunger and Gjallar give me all I need.

It's cold and empty :( last post was in September.

Ah, for some reason I thought you were talking about this thread lol.

Top Bottom