• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Homeboyd

How Timur's Lash compare with Fatebringer?
Timur's has the highest impact in the game I believe so it outshines FB, however, the perks on FB make it just as good (or better in a lot of cases) on all content other than Crota Hard Mode right now. You're better off using the 331 Timur's than a 300 FB for CE HM, but for all other content, I'd go with FB for the perks and arc damage.

But yeah, you can re-roll some great upgrades for Timur's... just not firefly.

j_rocca42

Id be down for this in a couple hours when Im home....Still chasing the elusive Hawkmoon...sigh.

I'm looking to get started asap. I do have an alt i need to do though. Maybe on my second run?

Also, fuck hawkmoon and mythoclast
because I'll never get them :-(

Genius Destiny Player Builds Robot to Grind for Him

http://kotaku.com/genius-destiny-player-builds-robot-to-grind-for-him-1680472595

11FiDF2fuOujPG.gif

Deku Tree

As some of you may already know, I am an astronomer and run an astronomical observatory. It is one part of my job.

So we have all explored the Solar System in Destiny, I give you my explorations in the real Solar System and the Universe!

TODAY'S THEME: NEBULAE

Horsehead Nebula
cYgdwt.jpg

Dumbell Nebula
cBYMYF.jpg

Crab Nebula
U0ERmq.jpg

Ring Nebula
kjhWin.jpg

Beautiful photos! Where is the traveller?

Deku do you want to run Nightfall/Weekly tomorrow due to Hard Mode on Wednesday?

Sounds good. Probably a good idea.

ethomaz

Banned
how many motes you got? lol
My motes are reserved to Exotic Engrams... ~200.

Timur's has the highest impact in the game I believe so it outshines FB, however, the perks on FB make it just as good (or better in a lot of cases) on all content other than Crota Hard Mode right now. You're better off using the 331 Timur's than a 300 FB for CE HM, but for all other content, I'd go with FB for the perks and arc damage.

So not worth of reach Rank 5... thanks.

FB will be fine on CE HM I guess.

Oh I am going to try to use FB in CE HM
Its all I got man

willow ve

Fuck Omnigul! Fuck her, her Thralls, her Cursed Thralls, her Acolytes, her Knights, her Ogre, her fellow Wizards, and her arena! Fuck Will of Crota!

I don't play nearly as much as the rest of DestinyGAF (and on top of that I play on X1), but seriously - Fuck Omnigul.

E92 M3

I settled on a Timur with Range Finder and Mulligan + Field Scout. Not perfect but my Hunter covers the reload+stability. I always love more range though.

If I'm wrong someone please tell me.

Cømet

Banned
Does anyone have a link to that website that let you check raid completion on each of your characters? Running VoG again but can't remember which one I haven't done it on.

Homeboyd

My motes are reserved to Exotic Engrams... ~200.
So not worth of reach Rank 5... thanks.

FB will be fine on CE HM I guess.
Oh God. Absolutely not worth the horror that is playing destiny pvp. Though, I don't think I would sit through that for a fuckin gjallarhorn before I got one either so maybe I'm not the best person to listen to.

Oh I am going to try to use FB in CE HM
Its all I got man
I'm bringing it. It's better at 300 (without even considering the arc damage) than a 331 rapier/badger/etc...

I settled on a Timur with Range Finder and Mulligan + Field Scout. Not perfect but my Hunter covers the reload+stability. I always love more range though.

If I'm wrong someone please tell me.
Mulligan is only a 5% chance to return ammo. Keep rolling.

Top Bottom