• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

gdt

Just a thought, but does anyone think that Destiny will be a Playstation Plus game around September or so? I would think that player population will have dwindled at that point and they will be looking to move Comet DLC at that point.

All this talk of dwindling doesn't seem to be happening.

E92 M3

Finally got my Lash, rerolled it three times and got:
Rangefinder
Field scout
Final Round
Keep it or re-roll?

Are any of those perks must haves for you? I say field scout kinda cancels out final round, because you will be reloading 2-3 bullets left often. I'd re-roll.

ocean

Banned
Gave up on the rerolls. I settled for Timur's with two of the three perks I wanted (Outlaw and Field Scout). The third perk is shit (grenade cool down) but probability was working against me.

What an insane grind this IB has been. At least the matches with GAF were super fun, and I capped Crucible Marks for the first time in months. Saterienne Rapier is now a manageable target, only 50 marks away :)

I rolled an IB sniper with Ambush scope, perfect balance and firefly too.

CLBridges

Made it to rank 4 with my Hunter, bought gauntlets and today I'm done with IB, had some fun though when teamed up with some GAF groups. Going solo can be frustrating at times lol.

Hiko

Banned
So I'm eying The Chance hand cannon from FWC and my mouth is watering over how fast it will reload. It has spray and play and flared magwell, which brings up the reload bar to max. My gloves also increase HC reload speed so this thing should be off the charts. At that point the 6 round mag doesn't even matter. Heck, I even have surge on my voidwalker build which will speed up reload even more. Can't wait to get rank 3 so I can try this out.

Agent

Any glimmer farming trains going on? Or anyone have the gatekeeper checkpoint? I'm down to under 2000 glimmer so need to spend some time on the farm.

PSN: phantom8324

Top Bottom