• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Euphor!a

Banned
Has there been any word of a PC version? For some reason I had thought one was announced along with the console versions just that it was coming later, but I can't find anything about it.

Did I imagine this and Destiny isn't coming to PC?

coy

Tempt fate. Field scout is necessary in my opinion.
I am trying to stop myself from rerolling the second Lash I have (for my Warlock):

Outlaw/Send It/Crowd Control

I have the motes to burn but common sense is telling me to keep it. Hell, I'm even thinking of purchasing a third Lash to try for the desired trifecta. I've got 6+ hours to decide.

Edit: Haha I see you commented on Hudson's Lash that had the same perks. Maybe I shouldn't have asked you may be a bad influence.

Cruxist

I was going to keep grinding IB for the the Lash, but I've decided to tempt fate and hope for the Crota handcanon.

I did get an awesome new ship and an awesome Efrideet's spear though. And my 36 gloves for my warlock.

All this talk of dwindling doesn't seem to be happening.

Let's see what happens after house of wolves

Biggest thing I wish Destiny would borrow from D3 is nephalem rifts. Randomly generated levels/missions with rewards at the end/throughout would be perfect for Destiny and help out with replayability.

That would be really cool but they also need a bigger loot table. I already have all but one exotic (4th horseman) and these "expansions" are not adding many new ones. If that info graphic is true then house of wolves will introduce only two new exotic weapons. That's not gonna cut it

I think I'm done:

Spray and play
Perfect balance/explosive rounds
Luck in the chamber

S&P will force me to use the whole mag, and one in seven will destroy shit.

31 motes left.

milkham

Let's see what happens after house of wolves

That would be really cool but they also need a bigger loot table. I already have all but one exotic (4th horseman) and these "expansions" are not adding many new ones. If that info graphic is true then house of wolves will introduce only two new exotic weapons. That's not gonna cut it

i think it would be ok if it just gave legendaries with randomly rolled perks

spyder_ur

Someone suggested keeping one standard Lash and rerolling the second. Is it worth having two?

Either way time to farm some glimmer. "I guess that was their failsafe"

Bummed about grinding all the way in IB and getting no sniper drop.

Daemul

What the fuck is this shit?! How the fuck did he reach rank 100?

aFw0tmVh.jpg

post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif

My New Monarchy is only rank 15.

Ruze789

I had a pretty good time with Iron Banner this time around. Got both my Hunter and Titan the chests, gauntlets and class items (they were both using old pre-dlc 27 light legendaries), got 2 Silimar's Wrath drops, 1 Efrideet's Spear drop, a brown IB space bus, and got to rank 5 with my Hunter so I could grab a Timur's Lash and goldspiral shader. Fairly happy with my rerolls on the sniper and lash, both could have been better but they're alright.

Also after all the time spent in IB, I'm really loving playing the Hunter in pvp. My Warlock's been my main since I started playing, but the Gunslinger is just so damn good.

FirewalkR

Thanks to everyone who joined for Crota, took as a few tries including one where Crota was left with, I don't know, like 1 pixel of energy, but eventually we got him.

can you allow my low level titan go?

PSN ShikiAoi

Sorry, I went with everyone that added me on psn in the few minutes after posting. I have to say I don't think we'd have made it with a lower level character, though. We had only one level 32 which was also the only Gjallarhorn, so he ended up having to shoot one rocket on each run and then re-grab the sword, while everyone else was sniping the knights or shooting crota with weaker rocket launchers. Awesome job, SolidEyeSystem, btw.

Please add me on psn anyway, I don't mind helping people with lower level characters at all, as long as we have an otherwise strong team, so there'll be other chances.

hydruxo

X5glVSz.gif

I have 400 hours and I feel like I've played the game too much, that guy has played 3 times that amount.

Bruh....

I like how the first thing he says in his post is that he's played 1196 hours, like he doesn't even realize how much time that really is in the span of about 4 months. I'm not one to judge somebody off the amount of time they've played a game but damn man haha, that's alot.

hydruxo

He probably got to rank 100 and turned in the Dead Orbit package and the game was just like "You've won the grind, please go outside"

I need some good strats for the PvP part of the Thorn bounty. Whats the fastest way to complete it? I've got 104/500 after two rumble matches. Should I keep doing rumble or is there a faster way to do it?

Top Bottom