• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

SkylineRKR

So for the Timor from iron banner, is outlaw, field Scout and Luck in the chamber a good roll? Just wanted some gaf input before it's too late to roll some more.

Yeah its good. Outlaw and Field scout are the best rolls imo, you're going to feel the slow reload and 7 mag in PvE otherwise. Luck in the chamber isn't bad at all, though less lucky on a huge mag. But its still one of the best perks. I got Crowd control but I wouldn't reroll if it was Luck for that instead.

Atkison04

Yeah its good. Outlaw and Field scout are the best rolls imo, you're going to feel the slow reload and 7 mag in PvE otherwise. Luck in the chamber isn't bad at all, though less lucky on a huge mag. But its still one of the best perks.

Thanks Skyline! I'll be content with that set up. Any word on the iron banner rocket launcher? I decided not to farm glimmer for it since i already have ghorn and the crota launcher times 2.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Thanks bro. I felt content with that roll but you never know. I assume firefly is not a perk that can be rolled from what I've read in the thread. I would have kept rolling for that. Thanks for your input man!

Yeah I wish I'd known Firefly wasn't possible with Timur's before wasting 100 motes... :(

all i need is one win but here I am now with 5 medallions~ keep on catching A it's great

QMmTXL9.jpg

Now that sounds brilliant. Commendations to upgrade to new damage? Great. It won't happen :(

Commendations are so poorly thought out. They never acted like an activity gate to slow down progress like they were clearly intended. Everyone had them piling up.

It would be nice to have another use like reroll or upgrades. Hell, just get rid of Marks and have commendations be the gear currency. 1 commendation for gear and 2 for weapons.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Xplicit, pika and boof...wanna team up? Or anybody else?

If we can get a group of 3+ for IB I'm down.

I'll be doing it solo if not: androo2300

Stubo

You never have luck huh? You have every exotic weapon lol
Well this is a fair point, however I've played since release and bought basically all of the weapons Xur has sold if this helps my case at all.

I suppose what I mean is that I've never had 2 exotics from RNG in the same day before!

SkylineRKR

Thanks Skyline! I'll be content with that set up. Any word on the iron banner rocket launcher? I decided not to farm glimmer for it since i already have ghorn and the crota launcher times 2.

I don't think its that good. Some perks are on the same column, such as Tripod, tracking and Grenades and horseshoes.

I desperately aimed for an Arc version with my final motes (Solar has been covered by the Triple H's). Got one with mulligan and spray and play, pretty shitty.

You can't do much with it.

You can put surplus on it, with field scout and clown cartridge. This will give you an obscene amount of rockets probably. But it doesn't track or doesn't proximity detonate or fire clusters this way. A lot of those perks can't be combined.

I'm going to roll it next IB, hopefully into an arc launcher with Horseshoes, field scout and spray and play or something.

spyder_ur

1 win away from getting to rank 5. With randoms, how many do you think it'll take? My guess is 6 - I'm on 3 so far.

Still haven't gotten the Sniper drop. It's pretty annoying that you can level all the way up and not get it. Why not just have it for sale?

xCobalt

1 win away from getting to rank 5. With randoms, how many do you think it'll take? My guess is 6 - I'm on 3 so far.

Still haven't gotten the Sniper drop. It's pretty annoying that you can level all the way up and not get it. Why not just have it for sale?

If everything was available then very few people would play in the future Iron Banner events.

BokehKing

Banned
Sometimes 'no shader' just looks better

Anyway anyone who hasn't done the raid this week?
I have a Crota CP on my Titan but I wouldn't mind doing it full in my warlock

Otherwise I'll lfg it

Lawd don't let destiny in IB , keep em away!

Np7pf8c.png

GAF makes it too easy.

Yup. Bravo + Blind Watch = that

Well this is a fair point, however I've played since release and bought basically all of the weapons Xur has sold if this helps my case at all.

I suppose what I mean is that I've never had 2 exotics from RNG in the same day before!

I know I'm jk. I do know some people who have some serious bad luck though

Hmm anything interesting happening?
btw I think firehawk is gone to play that one game he mention to us ck and others

edit: i hate auto correct on my phone

milkham

Got the Pocket Infinity bounty, what's the best place to find 10 blue fusion rifles?

This is going to take forever, isn't it? :(

in case anyone hasn't told you yet, go to isthegunsmithsellingrarefusionrifles.com and sign up for email notification
i'm not joking

grief

Is anyone down for normal VoG later tonight? I think my gear is good enough now (nearly 29) for me not to be a liability for not having done it before.

Rhaegar

So does anyone in this thread play on Xbone?
Because it would be nice to have people to play with
and I want to do the VoG raid but have no friends that play :(

Add me! GT: Ev0lved1

Have been through both raids and happy to help anyone through them

I want to play destiny however I have noting to really do at this point -_- I have 3 lvl32s, already got the lash maxed with good rolls, all exotic weapons, all the crucible marks max for my titan and hunter, did the raids, nightfalls and weeklies. Cant really grind for exotic armor drops, do they even drop for ROC strikes? Meh...

EL CUCO

So after accidentally reforging my Timur's Lash I had to dump about 50 motes (sigh) into it to get something similar to what I had. I got it back to Spray n Play, Magwell or Send it, Luck in the chamber.

I only have 10 motes left. Should I buy another one and roll it 5x or should I be happy with what I got? Ugh...

in case anyone hasn't told you yet, go to isthegunsmithsellingrarefusionrifles.com and sign up for email notification
i'm not joking

I want to play destiny however I have noting to really do at this point -_- I have 3 lvl32s, already got the lash maxed with good rolls, all exotic weapons, all the crucible marks max for my titan and hunter, did the raids, nightfalls and weeklies. Cant really grind for exotic armor drops, do they even drop for ROC strikes? Meh...

I wanna do some IB with my Warlock. I'm already rank 1.5 and figured I'll get to rank 3 quick and buy the chest piece cause it looks really nice lol

joecanada

So after accidentally reforging my Timur's Lash I had to dump about 50 motes (sigh) into it to get something similar to what I had. I got it back to Spray n Play, Magwell or Send it, Luck in the chamber.

I only have 10 motes left. Should I buy another one and roll it 5x or should I be happy with what I got? Ugh...

ugh... that is the choice... for anyone who has rolled some timur's lash already what are say your top 5 perks ...?

That way when I roll I know when to stop when I hit 3/5

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Anyone interested in doing the Vog hard on ps4? Have a gorgon's checkpoint

1- YKERR (psn)
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

So what other games do DGAF play? . . I'm honestly sad about how lack luster my gaming is right now. Not enjoying most games. I plan to trade in Dragon Age I, CoD, inFamous, and Watch Dogs soon so I can put money down for 1886. I'm hoping this year gaming experience blows me out of the water but so far I just keep on playing Destiny for the grind because other games bore me.

Might pick up CoD used on my X1 instead since I do have some real life friends that play there. I do not have anyone on the PS4.

Top Bottom