• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I see new people in Patrol all the time and this game just old like a million in December. The game keeps getting better though little by little so hopefully it fleshes out enough for people to commit to it.

Bogeypop

Let us Strike together

Just finished a Strike, let me go to Orbit and invite you. Dunno how much longer I'm going to be going though, should be sleeping. No way am I gonna be awake for Raid reset at this rate.

EDIT: Gonna go to Tower and get my Monte Carlo from Postmaster first.

zewone

Just one more exotic to go. It was pretty cool, because Trakan also got a 4th Horseman 2 games before me.

rbqfey6.jpg

Miggytronz

Anyone else notice the Crota battle being quite glitchy lately? (Since patch)

For instance twice today we put Crota down and he gets up like normal but then he chases our sword guy off the platform and lands on bottom and kills him then he teleports back up. Like WTF!!?!?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone else notice the Crota battle being quite glitchy lately? (Since patch)

For instance twice today we put Crota down and he gets up like normal but then he chases our sword guy off the platform and lands on bottom and kills him then he teleports back up. Like WTF!!?!?

I've said it multiple times. Too many to list. One that annoys me the most is swordbearer not coming out in time or at all and the sword disappearing as soon as you pick it up.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hard Mode VoG starting from the Oracles when we have 6 (I'll also have to switch chars). We don't even have to finish the run, I just want that Fatebringer, but we can if you like.

1. Tokunbo

mcfizzle4

Crazy question: has anyone seen a little Crota living in the ceiling in the left room where people snipe the boomers? My clanmate sent me a picture of a miniature Crota in the ceiling. He said it moves and then when he killed Crota it disappeared. I can post a picture in a few minutes.

zewone

Crazy question: has anyone seen a little Crota living in the ceiling in the left room where people snipe the boomers? My clanmate sent me a picture of a miniature Crota in the ceiling. He said it moves and then when he killed Crota it disappeared. I can post a picture in a few minutes.
I think you mean the Gatekeeper.

poor-mini-me-o.gif

Iceman829

I have a question before I waste some of my glimmer. If I buy this Iron Banner rocket launcher and try to re-roll it, will the element change? I have no need for the weapon either way, but a lightning rocket launcher with tracking would be cool.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Got 2 heroic weeklies to do. Anyone wanna join me?
Hard Mode VoG starting from the Oracles when we have 6 (I'll also have to switch chars). We don't even have to finish the run, I just want that Fatebringer, but we can if you like.

1. Tokunbo
I need to do both of these. I also only want the Fatebringer. Maybe, we can do both ya? I'm on board for Hard Mode first of all though.
PSN : coolasj19

Sh0k

1. Tokunbo

Count me in too, PSN Shokleeto

Doodis

I have a question before I waste some of my glimmer. If I buy this Iron Banner rocket launcher and try to re-roll it, will the element change? I have no need for the weapon either way, but a lightning rocket launcher with tracking would be cool.
Yes, elemental damage will change.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Psn dawnoflife, I'd like to get it done till Aetheon.

PSN FD_Reborn

I need to do both of these. I also only want the Fatebringer. Maybe, we can do both ya? I'm on board for Hard Mode first of all though.
PSN : coolasj19

1. Tokunbo
2. dawnoflife
3. coolasj19
4. FD_Reborn
5. Shokleeto

Just one more.

someday

Banned
Today was pretty cool. I did Crota for the first time and got a Black Hammer. Then we did hard mode Atheon (my first time for that too) and I got a Mythoclast. I feel pretty lucky though I want Fatebringer (and a GodHorn) more than the Vex. Still, I'm having a lot of fun just shooting crap on Earth with it so no complaints.

kidko

for some reason IB brings out an entire zoo of networking errors for me

also wish I had an assault rifle worth a damn for this stupid bounty grr /rage

Dave_6

Well, made it to around rank 4 1/4 in IB and I'm just not gonna make it any further. Playing with randoms is just too fucking frustrating and takes all the enjoyment I have for this game and throws it out the window. Oh well. I did get the sniper as a drop but it has shit perks. Not sure with my luck I want to take a chance rolling it right quick even though I have 70 motes. May just stick it in the vault till whenever.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody looking to do three Nightfalls as soon as reset? Not worried about doing the weeklies just three straight Nightfalls. I'll do the weeklies during the night and or course Wednesday is all hard Crota day.

Rehsa

Well, made it to around rank 4 1/4 in IB and I'm just not gonna make it any further. Playing with randoms is just too fucking frustrating and takes all the enjoyment I have for this game and throws it out the window. Oh well. I did get the sniper as a drop but it has shit perks. Not sure with my luck I want to take a chance rolling it right quick even though I have 70 motes. May just stick it in the vault till whenever.
Im a little over half way to rank 4, I've lost 3 in a row now it's fucking brutal

Top Bottom