• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

it's not going to compete with thorn or the last word, it's not exotic. and fatebringer is almost always better in pve, if you're fine sticking with one gun all the time. it's just a solid hc you can roll to your liking and get 331 attack, and a legendary.

Yeah, I kind of felt it wouldnt be anything really special no matter what perks you get on it if you have access to a fatebringer, thorn or The last word. Thanks for the info Hawkian.

LiK

haven't played any all weekend. Been addicted to Far Cry 4. i'll definitely check out the CE HM tho. looking forward to people's experiences.

SkylineRKR

Damn that's a lot of grinding. I just hit rank 4 and I'm done, needed gloves. I did get a void spear with spray and play, armor piercing rounds and mulligan, decent or reroll?

Reroll if it has no field scout. For PvP no FS would be fine but you'll need Final Round in that case.

Void is also a bit... useless nowadays.

Alright party people, I've got the two most relevant VoG CPs saved on separate characters but can only save one across reset obviously.

(1) Hard VoG Gorgons
(2) Normal VoG GKeepers

Does somebody want to save the other/any other CPs? Maybe:

(3) Hard VoG Templar

I'll probably save Hard Gorgons unless somebody cares strongly about trying for Templar FBringer after reset, then I might as well save the normal mode CP. I can get back to the normal Gorgons from GKeepers too if one person can stay at GK and kill the wannabe expunging red bar Minotaurs...

I can't believe it. I won my first Rumble match. Those guys all must have really sucked. Ha. Probably because anyone with a pulse is playing IB, but whatever. Wooo!

Alright party people, I've got the two most relevant VoG CPs saved on separate characters but can only save one across reset obviously.

(1) Hard VoG Gorgons
(2) Normal VoG GKeepers

(3) Hard VoG Templar

I'll probably save Hard Gorgons unless somebody cares strongly about trying for Templar FBringer after reset, then I might as well save the normal mode CP. I can get back to the normal Gorgons from GKeepers too if one person can stay at GK and kill the wannabe expunging red bar Minotaurs...

Can I grab Gorgon's?

Geneijin

You saving the hard Gorgons CP? If so I can save the normal GKs for glimmer farming "next week."

I'd be down to run hard Gorgons-->Atheon 3x.
Yeah, planning to with friends close to reset.

And yeah, if you could help run Gorgon to Atheon, I'd appreciate it. We'll have 5 if you joined.

Sharing hard Gorgons CP right now, last chance before the reset!

Yeah, planning to with friends close to reset.

And yeah, if you could help run Gorgon to Atheon, I'd appreciate it. We'll have 5 if you joined.

Ah, I thought you meant doing it after reset. But I'm down to run it before reset just to help out, of course priority goes to people who might still need the loot drops.

Geneijin

Ah, I thought you meant doing it after reset. But I'm down to run it before reset just to help out, of course priority goes to people who might still need the loot drops.
Ah, that, I don't know. Probably not.

And it's fine. I'll try to find others to do a last minute VoG run.

(1) Hard VoG Gorgons
(2) Normal VoG GKeepers

(3) Hard VoG Templar

Gorgon HM and gatekeeper normal are both on my hunter. I will be logged in during the reset so you can just join me afterwards or something.

Jinjo

So after accidentally reforging my Timur's Lash I had to dump about 50 motes (sigh) into it to get something similar to what I had. I got it back to Spray n Play, Magwell or Send it, Luck in the chamber.

I only have 10 motes left. Should I buy another one and roll it 5x or should I be happy with what I got? Ugh...

Don't do it young blood.

Hope I am not too late lol. It's a good roll Cuco, don't doubt it. That's the best Luck in the chamber roll you can get. Its damage output is almost similar to Hawkmoon with two lucky shots every 14 bullets. Your reload speed is gonna be insane. The low mag is better with Spray and Play too and Magwell stacks on that.

Edit: Oh wait, you wanted to roll another one. You can definitely do that. If you don't get lucky just store it in your bank till next IB.

Gordon

Just got to rank 4, about to grab my much desired gloves, and xbl went down. Service alert. Some unrelated issue showing up online. Console won't connect. Rahool is a powerful and mysterious man.

Gorgon HM and gatekeeper normal are both on my hunter. I will be logged in during the reset so you can just join me afterwards or something.

Coolness. If we felt really crazy we could go back to normal Gorgons from GKs and grab those chests first... but I still don't know if that actually gives you double exotic chances or not. I don't know of anyone who got an exotic from normal and hard Gorgon chests on the same character in the same week.

We should ask Steroyd.

Raybunny

How active is the person in care of the Clan in the Bungie site? I sent a request to join in more than a month ago, stayed there pending weeks... Canceled and asked for another one. Is there any procedure to join that I am not aware of?

Edit2: lol Jinjo and Lik

Thank you for the clarification.

Np, in regards to the clans people only really use them for the clan raid and strike completion trophies. You are certainly welcome to join my stupid Gaf clan that I posted above, lots of people around here have used it for those trophies at some point.

Raybunny

Np, in regards to the clans people only really use them for the clan raid and strike completion trophies. You are certainly welcome to join my stupid Gaf clan that I posted above, lots of people around here have used it for those trophies at some point.

I need the clan trophies indeed, but I don't care for them. I just want ppl to play with specially for pvp and raid cause been pugging it since week 1 of VOG. I am on EU though.

ocean

Banned
Once, but we'll be switching around characters at the chest after the bridge.
Alright cool :)

I need the clan trophies indeed, but I don't care for them. I just want ppl to play with specially for pvp and raid cause been pugging it since week 1 of VOG. I am on EU though.
Clan integration sucks in this game. Basically it means absolutely nothing and isn't in any way helpful for finding people to play with.

Whether or not you're in a clan, you'll still have to come here and post what you're soing / want to do and find others. Luckily, it's generally easy to set up a group by posting here.

Bogeypop

Where's my reset crew?

I was asking if anyone wanted to hold off until Crota Hard tomorrow for double rolls on the new Primaries, but most seemed interested in just running normal. I'm definitely not going to be around for reset though. I should be asleep by now.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Thanks to dawnoflife, coolasj19, FD_Reborn, Shokleeto, and Shadow for a good VoG run. Didn't get Fatebringer, but I did get the Timepiece. Special thanks to FD and cool for running the weekly and nightfall afterwards. Good fun for sure.

Jinjo

You should name it Fig Secret Admirers Club.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I worked my ass off to make up for a day and half away from Destiny

Got all 3 chars to Rank 4 in IB, got all 3 Guantlets, put in roughly 1.5 hours farming Exclusion Zone solo to buy them all... (private and Guts were GK Glimmer farming and let me tag to recoup the onslaught of glimmer spent, got back up to 25K, now back down to 16K LOL)
Had like 101 Glimmer left from purchasing 2 Rocket Launchers from IB which broke the Glimmer Stockpile +Motes of Light (190 used up, 60+ saved)

Now tomorrow is D-Day for my stockpiles of Radiant Shards to deplete, hoping to god my Warlock and Hunter get Helmet with INT roll at least on them, hoping Titan gets body or boots with INT roll
Then before Hard Raid comes I should have all 3 characters to 32 with only using 42 Radiant Shards per, hehehe, saving me roughly 63 Radiant Shards to stockpile till I get perfect rolls to slot into

All 3 characters will be running Exotic Helmet + IB Gauntlets (this is where I saved a fuckton of R. Shards) + Raid Body (for oversoul) + Raid Boots (for fast sword action!)

Lets see how 3 Normal Crota's go within 45 minutes from now, might get 1 in for sure, hoping to tag along with others for the next 2
Wanna go to sleep knowing when I wake up and have to slot in Shards, where I have to and get ready for Hard CE

Top Bottom