• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Finally got my raid gloves

denver-o.gif

DJ88

Thanks again iRawr! Got another Plan C :/ so a free exotic shard I guess. I know I should be thankful for landing an exotic but it sucks knowing it could've been a Hawkmoon :(

XblogPSN

Neo Member

Depending on your mote supply I'd probably reroll the Spear. You want Field Scout or a spray and play/final round combo. Firefly is good too. Your Timur is awesome.

i use this sniper just for PVP so Ambush SLH 25 - Unfliching - Armor Piercing Round - Mulligan is great no ?

Midas

Think should do normal crota or wait for hard mode for increased rolls?

I'm thinking of waiting. 3 x Nightfall, 3 x Weekly and 3 x VoG after work today should be enough. We'll see what the guys I play with think about it though.

Finally got my Gjallarhorn yesterday. Joined a friend for some Iron Banner even though I already was at rank 5. Played so bad that I got embarrassed. Lo and behold a Gjallarhorn drops. Last place with K/D at 0.77 or something like that.

Feorax

Hmm. Last week I was able to solo the first part of the raid with my warlock easily by using glide to the platform above. This week, I can't get close because weight of darkness kicks in and pulls me down.

No patch between runs. How odd.

oSoLucky

I've cleared CE every week since launch and still no Warlock boots. What is it, 7 weeks now and I'm not ready to run HM still. This shit is so aggravating.

Seriously thinking about deleting and releveling.

I'm at work now so I can't check but does anyone know of any arc snipers that can be picked up from the tower? I'm not a fan of pulse rifles and using murmur was a pain last week.

Shito

What are the weekly strikes? And did they patch the jump from the second lamp rocks in the raid?
Summoning Pits, both NF and Weekly with arc burn.
The first part will be a pain in the ass, as usual with this strike.

Don't think the patch is up yet.

Top Bottom