• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

XblogPSN

Neo Member
Reforged Timurs Lash : Outlaw - Field Scout - Grenadier
and
Efrideet's Spear : Ambush SLH 25 - Unfliching - Armor Piercing Round - Mulligan

is it correct ? Thanks !

Jinjo

YES! We don't need him. He would just tattle on us.

Edit: we shouldn't let in fig either.

Offcourse not. Then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Reforged Timurs Lash : Outlaw - Field Scout - Grenadier
and
Efrideet's Spear : Ambush SLH 25 - Unfliching - Armor Piercing Round - Mulligan

is it correct ? Thanks !

Depending on your mote supply I'd probably reroll the Spear. You want Field Scout or a spray and play/final round combo. Firefly is good too. Your Timur is awesome.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So for IB Glimmer Stats & Info

2 Rocket Launchers, 11,500 Glimmer each and 190 Motes total spent
Both Reforged into an Arc and a Void RL with Tracking + Field Scout, each has a different second perk, 1 has Spray and Play, the other has Grenadier

3 Gauntlets, 9,500 Glimmer Each
All 3 Gauntlets for each char has INT/DIS, Hunter & Titan took Assault Rifle Reload, Warlock took Scout Rifle Reload

So last 2 days I accumulated and spent 51,500 Glimmer, then got back to 25,000 Glimmer, then spent almost 10,000 Glimmer again leveling up the RL + Gauntlets (which still aren't done from leveling up)...

61,500 Glimmer gone in 2 days @_@!

Jinjo

So for IB Glimmer Stats & Info

2 Rocket Launchers, 11,500 Glimmer each and 190 Motes total spent
Both Reforged into an Arc and a Void RL with Tracking + Field Scout, each has a different second perk, 1 has Spray and Play, the other has Grenadier

3 Gauntlets, 9,500 Glimmer Each
All 3 Gauntlets for each char has INT/DIS, Hunter & Titan took Assault Rifle Reload, Warlock took Scout Rifle Reload

So last 2 days I accumulated and spent 51,500 Glimmer, then got back to 25,000 Glimmer, then spent almost 10,000 Glimmer again leveling up the RL + Gauntlets (which still aren't done from leveling up)...

61,500 Glimmer gone in 2 days @_@!

I bought three Lashes, three Rocket Launchers, Warlock gloves and a class item in an evening. And I fully upgraded two armor pieces on my Warlock. Get on mah glimmer farming level lol.

I'm dead on the inside right now.

CLBridges

C'mon Nightfall and give me what I want today, preferably Hard Light or Thunderlord. I would even take a Vanquisher VIII with a crazy lucky roll on the perks.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Nightfall:
Summoning Pits - Arc, Lightswitch, Angry

Weekly:
Summoning Pits - Arc

Daily:
The Last Array - Angry

Bust out your Fatebringers + Patience and Time + Arc LMG/RL or Thunderlord and ARC Sniper!

Spiders

Nightfall:
Summoning Pits - Arc, Lightswitch, Angry

Weekly:
Summoning Pits - Arc

Daily:
The Last Array - Angry

Bust out your Fatebringers + Patience and Time + Arc LMG/RL or Thunderlord and ARC Sniper!

Excellent. My Fatebringer, Thunderlord and Light of the Abyss are ready!

Sharing hard Gorgons CP: Person #2. We really burned through that VoG quick this week.

PSN is DrDrizzay101

Edit: Sharing normal GK glimmer farm CP right now, then switching into Gorgons.

Jinjo

Well

The Timur I finally could reroll to has Spray and Play, Luck in the Chamber, and Flared Magwell.

Not bad I guess?

Only the coveted Outlaw - Field Scout - Crowd Control roll might be better. Flared magwell and Spray and Play stack. I loved my previous version of that Timur with CC instead of Luck in the chamber.

Fucking summoning pits arc again. Be original Bungie.

Top Bottom