• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Shito

Hmm. Last week I was able to solo the first part of the raid with my warlock easily by using glide to the platform above. This week, I can't get close because weight of darkness kicks in and pulls me down.

No patch between runs. How odd.
I still have to understand how to easily make this jump.
There's clearly a little trick to it that makes it so weight of darkness doesn't kick in sometimes.

noomi

Last chance on the Black Hammer... Love you game!
jk, F you.

LetsPray.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
RNG you sexy son of a bitch!
I say during Crota with 15% Health left, I'm hoping for Warlock Helmet + Black Hammer or Hunger of Crota...

I get Warlock Helmet + Black Hammer + Radiant Energy... FUCKING SWEET!

Ridwald

Thanks. I think I need to diversify my portfolio. I only realised the other day that the majority of my special/heavy weapons are solar.

The LDR is quite nice to use (can't remember the perks i had mine from random drops), and Vanguard has quite a few Arc weapons too (from memory) : Plug One.1, MG18A, ...

ocean

Banned
Hyper troll Destiny.

Full Crota's End run yields two of the game's three Exotic Rocket Launchers.

You just know which ones they were. Obviously.

Argh.

GlamFM

Banned
RNG you sexy son of a bitch!
I say during Crota with 15% Health left, I'm hoping for Warlock Helmet + Black Hammer or Hunger of Crota...

I get Warlock Helmet + Black Hammer + Radiant Energy... FUCKING SWEET!

I just know I would have gotten a Helmet today :/

Anyway, hard raid tomorrow... Can´t wait!

IHaveIce

Banned
Sucks you weren't up a bit earlier, we were just getting check points for when there is more time to play. Hate rushing through my favorite fights lol.

Yeah I fucked dat chest up.

For some reason I always got an Error when I wanted to join the party, so I could ask what your target was right now :(

SkylineRKR

how soloable is Summoning Pits?
Have no one on right now and need the nightfall exp boost :D

Difficult. Wizards is hardest part. Once past that you can run to the boss though. That one is tricky if arc knights are grouping up in front. Its not my fave to solo.

Top Bottom