• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Lima

Also I don't understand why the CE raid helmets don't have Inverse Shadow. It's really silly.

They do if you are lucky enough to drop one with it. Besides light the blade and moment of power which are fixed you can randomly roll one of 6 perks including inverse shadow.

A good thing it is a baby step in the right direction ala Diablo where pieces drop more often but you are looking for the one with the best stats for you.

amar212

Has there been a patch yet? Any sly downloads? Any behind the scenes Ballerhorn nerfs?

Why IN THE UNIVERSE anyone want Gjalahorn to be nerfed?

Whose insane initiative is that and why so many people ask for it?

What anyone GAINS from that?

Gjalahorn does nothing different than Truth or raid launchers in PvP but it is amazing weapon to have in team for PvE. So, WHY WOULD ANYONE with the sane mind be so persistent in asking for nerf?

ocean

Banned
how soloable is Summoning Pits?
Have no one on right now and need the nightfall exp boost :D
You can skip the entire Strike except for Dinklebot's clumsy opening of the door. You take it slow there and it's not too hard until the last segment. There's 3 or 4 Major Wizards, and with an Arc burn they're nasty as hell.

I retreated to the hallway for cover and left a Saint-14 bubble. Since they follow you into the back hallway, they all passed through the bubble and were blind. You then need some massive solar DPS to bring down those shields and health, I suppose Gjallarhorn could work?

It's not easy to solo at all. The rest of the strike sure but that segment is rough. If you manage to blind them with grenades or a bubble you stand a chance though :)

Jinjo

They do if you are lucky enough to drop one with it. Besides light the blade and moment of power which are fixed you can randomly roll one of 6 perks including inverse shadow.

A good thing it is a baby step in the right direction ala Diablo where pieces drop more often but you are looking for the one with the best stats for you.

Yeah, I can confirm they do. My Hunter and Warlock helm have Inverse Shadow.

E92 M3

Gjalahorn does nothing different than Truth or raid launchers in PvP but it is amazing weapon to have in team for PvE. So, WHY WOULD ANYONE with the sane mind be so persistent in asking for nerf?

I'd be so upset if they Nerf such a coveted weapon. This game barely has any as it is.

ethomaz

Banned
Saw the Heart of the Praxic Fire popping helping a friend do Nightfall :(

Nothing this week... nothing... well an Ice Breaker that I already have maxed.

ethomaz

Banned

I guess it was a joke about HypeHorn nerf.

And Ghorn do a bit more than others Rockect Laucher on PVP in some situations.

Holy shit. I got 10 strange coins, but as far as crappy loot I hit the jackpot with this baby.

FJD8U4D.jpg

Outlaw + Field Scout + Luck in the Chamber

MOqAti7.gif

Woah there... What the guy below said.

I guess it was a joke about HypeHorn nerf.

And Ghorn do a bit more than others Rockect Laucher on PVP in some situations.

I love Ghorn. Would never want it nerfed. It's like my go to RL in any situation pretty much.

Sweet mother of God, there's doubles skirmish... As in a new pvp mode, wtf!?

Don't think I could hack it in this type of game... I hate skirmish enough as it is....

It would be awesome if they can make more rumble game modes. Something like COD's wager matches. We could wager marks, glimmer etc. that would be fun. Would love Gun Game with a destiny twist to it

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

Light the Blade is not fixed, only Moment of Power. Both my hunter and titan helmets don't have Inverse Shadow though.

Zocano

Really? Didn't even realize.

That's cool to know.

Jinjo

Thanks!

Exactly the same, yeah I'll be on. Can't wait to try out REmake! Got some people down to run hard Crota tomorrow too.

Yeah, wednesdays/thursdays are always a bit difficult for me. Will probably run it a few times on friday though. Got a bit of a Destiny burnout after all the IB and glimmer farming the past few days haha.

Ruthlessbarbarian has returned to DGAF... and brought with him the most hilariously insane PvE lag I've ever seen. I was just standing there dancing with a DS wizard for a minute straight, haha. Then my internet died! Logging back on now team.

WipedOut

NF1 - Plan C
NF2 - Plug1
NF3 - 12 Ass Energy

Pretty sure with all these Plan C's falling that Xur will probably be selling it come this weekend.

IHaveIce

Banned
NF1 - Plan C
NF2 - Plug1
NF3 - 12 Ass Energy

Pretty sure with all these Plan C's falling that Xur will probably be selling it come this weekend.

Damn you also already finished with Nightfalls, hopefully I have someone left who still has to do them.

The strike is kicking my ass

Rsinart

Ruthlessbarbarian has returned to DGAF... and brought with him the most hilariously insane PvE lag I've ever seen. I was just standing there dancing with a DS wizard for a minute straight, haha. Then my internet died! Logging back on now team.
Urg it was so bad lol. Never have I seen lag that bad.

noomi

Anyone down for Atheon on Hard x3?

First run will be gatekeeper then atheon, grab cp's on alts, and do atheon twice more. Need 4 more.

1. noomi85
2. messiek

Top Bottom