• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Same happened on my Warlock, my lvl 31 warlock with no CE helm or chest yet... Either drop would let me get to 32 though I'd prefer to get the helm... I've run the raid every week... That smart loot system.

That's exactly what my Warlock needs! I've gotten worse rerolls on gloves/boots.

Raid 2, Finally got a chest!

Mindlog

|| That close to getting my first 1.5 sword Crota kill. Thanks for the orbs team!

The Last Word. I'll take it. Why not?
No good armor for my Titan. Forever 31.
No Black Hammer. Forever... not Black Hammered.... .

Today wasn't a bad haul... From 3 nightfalls + weeklies + raids

Black Hammer (finally)
Titan raid helm
Red Death (death singer)
Against All Odds (engram from weekly)

Great by my usual standards. Also anyone notice that at least ONE person on the team gets an exotic from death singer each time? Today ive seen Plan Cs, Patience and Time, Red Death, Icebreakers all drop

Terrible NF, Gorgon's Chest and Crota loot for me this week. Only exotic I got was the lame Don't Touch Me armor--very situational and by that I mean only good for cheesing the first part of the raid. .

I still have 3x chances at Atheon drop but I'm not holding my breath.

JTran2003

Today wasn't a bad haul... From 3 nightfalls + weeklies + raids

Black Hammer (finally)
Titan raid helm
Red Death (death singer)
Against All Odds (engram from weekly)

Great by my usual standards. Also anyone notice that at least ONE person on the team gets an exotic from death singer each time? Today ive seen Plan Cs, Patience and Time, Red Death, Icebreakers all drop

Hmm... No one from my team got an exotic at dwathsingers. Just ran it 5 mins ago.

I've been hawking this theory since release...

If I had been hawking every Heavy Engram I have received since day 1 I would have 1. Just 1. There is no RNG in this game, just predetermined bullshit. Something is clearly wrong that no one else gets exotics like Nami. This is just ridiculous.

I jokingly told Nami to not sweat dismantling the old one cause he would get another later that night... joke is on me, he got it the next day. Fuck

joecanada

Yes it has +2 agility perk and the MIDA perk which adds even more agility. You'll be so much quicker than anybody in your fireteam. Just run past everyone

This

Well............ out of the vault it goes !!!!!!!!!!!! thanks guys, this is why you never dismantle any weapon...

plus the bungie "fixes"

stb

I leave work in ~45 mins and will have to grab a bite to eat once I get home. Anyone up for 2 weeklies and 2 nightfalls? If someone wants to help carry me, I'd like to run a 3rd of each with my 28 Titan if possible as well.

I'm good for one set of NF/WH. 7 Eastern-ish?

Time for Iron Banner? Who else is up for it?

First Crota: repeat shotgun.
Second Crota: 2 energy (second week in a row with that character)

Meh. No Black hammer for me :(

Those were some humorous runs, it's funny how many things can go wrong and still get the kill with a Lv32 sword.

Yeah ,I have a hard mode gorgon CP. If you don't get it, I will set up an open fireteam later tonight for whoever wants it, after I get the weeklies done.

Is it possible for me to quickly get it now? Hoping to switch off the PS4 and get to bed soon haha...

Edit nvm

Top Bottom