• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ocean

Banned
Third NF gave me Final Rest II. My third one cuz Dead Orbit keeps giving me that, sigh
Thanks, got there just in time. Noghtfall spoils:

1: No Backup Plans
2: 10 Ascendant Shards (ugh)
3: Arc Deviant Gravity MG

Only one CE so far, got duplicate boots, Dragon's Breath and Truth.

I have 10 more Exotic rolls to go (3x Gorgon chest, 3x Atheon, 2x Deathsinger, 2x Crota).

Gjallarhorn stop hiding from me! :(

Messiek

Nightfall:
1. Legendary SR
2. 11 coins
3. Legendary Heavy engram ( 2 energy )

If there wasn't a Hard mode this week, I wouldn't play until next Tuesday.

Zocano

Anyone down for Atheon on Hard x3?

First run will be gatekeeper then atheon, grab cp's on alts, and do atheon twice more. Need 4 more.

1. noomi85
2. messiek

yah, why not, let's go

edit: I'll sign on in a couple minutes. Have to do something real quick first.

noomi

yah, why not, let's go

edit: I'll sign on in a couple minutes. Have to do something real quick first.

No problem, still trying to piece a group together.

Doing Atheon 3 times, anyone else?

1. noomi85
2. messiek
3. zocano

goddamnit, seems like all my regular raiding buddies are already completing the weekly runs :D why must i be at work! save some for later plz! :D

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nightfall:
1. Legendary SR
2. 11 coins
3. Legendary Heavy engram ( 2 energy )

If there wasn't a Hard mode this week, I wouldn't play until next Tuesday.
Yeah, need to cut down my playing time significantly. The reward system in this game is evil.

Three nightfalls done.

Got a Lucky Rasberry, with better stats than my existing one. Will probably keep it.

Oh, and I got HAWKMOON! Can't wait to test it out.

Third nightfall was another Hawkmoon...

Cømet

Banned
Woo, Hard light! Something I actually wanted, from a nightfall no less! Miracles do exist.

NB: Wish it had a range upgrade though, lol

Thanks to Mr nedev for letting me help out. Two heads are better than one.

LiK

Lol, was about to max my Raid helm and I don't have enough glimmer for last two bubbles. Guess I'll farm later. Need to sleep

Why IN THE UNIVERSE anyone want Gjalahorn to be nerfed?

Whose insane initiative is that and why so many people ask for it?

What anyone GAINS from that?

Gjalahorn does nothing different than Truth or raid launchers in PvP but it is amazing weapon to have in team for PvE. So, WHY WOULD ANYONE with the sane mind be so persistent in asking for nerf?

Do I think it needs to be nerfed? No. Can I see a case for it? Yes.

If Bungie feels that they have to start designing encounters with the assumption that the player has GHorn, then it will become even more of a slog for those that don't have it. I'm fine with it's existence, but if they don't let Xur sell it, they need to resist the urge to make encounters require it. If they can't resit that urge, then they should nerf it.

10923723_1024856177528454_8502583271263906263_o.jpg

Ready for hard mode.

Do I think it needs to be nerfed? No. Can I see a case for it? Yes.

If Bungie feels that they have to start designing encounters with the assumption that the player has GHorn, then it will become even more of a slog for those that don't have it. I'm fine with it's existence, but if they don't let Xur sell it, they need to resist the urge to make encounters require it. If they can't resit that urge, then they should nerf it.

I dont think any encounter in the game require g-horn right now. Do you?

Ruthlessbarbarian has returned to DGAF... and brought with him the most hilariously insane PvE lag I've ever seen. I was just standing there dancing with a DS wizard for a minute straight, haha. Then my internet died! Logging back on now team.

It's our Aussie copper. We're too poor to afford fiber. Should have stayed in Canada.

Lag was hillarious though, during DS there were 20 knights standing in one corner looking at me.

Rsinart

Feel like I'm getting screwed on these Crota raids. Been doing them 3 times a week since the second week of release and I still don't have the enough gear or shards for one lvl 32. My Hunter is almost there, but I seem to get no armor drops, and mostly energy. Have had 100+ energy now it seems.

Top Bottom