• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Ridwald

Feel like I'm getting screwed on these Crota raids. Been doing them 3 times a week since the second week of release and I still don't have the enough gear or shards for one lvl 32. My Hunter is almost there, but I seem to get no armor drops, and mostly energy. Have had 100+ energy now it seems.

At least for the shards you have Eris who can exchange your energies, but il will cost you glimmer and black wax idols (need to be rep level 4 with her though ...)

Nightfall has been shit yet again, Undying Soul, Handshake and 9 ass energy, basically 13 ass energy from 3 attempts. Good thing gorgon gave me Ice Breaker, TLW and then NLB from Deathsinger.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
So a noob type question on the NF.

With it being hive, do you drop their shields with solar and then use arc on them since it is arc burn or will arc take care of both?

GlamFM

Banned

With it being hive, do you drop their shields with solar and then use arc on them since it is arc burn or will arc take care of both?

Arc Burn will do more damage to any enemy in this NF.

If an enemy has a solar shield though a solar weapon will still drop it faster.

I use arc for everything but the Wizards. I use solar to break the shields, and then if I'm not being too lazy, I'll switch back to arc to finish them. The burn is supposed to make arc so powerful it should compensate for the solar shields, but it just doesn't feel like it works out that way. Fatebringer, Arc Sniper, and Solar RL with tracking will be my loadout when I get around to it.

Zocano

No problem, still trying to piece a group together.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen :\

Plus it is getting very late (or early, I guess) here so I really should head to bed. Sorry to drop out, but hopefully you can get something running later.

recks

Waiting at HM Gorgons for some time if anyone wants the CP

PSN:x__xo__o

Edit:Backing out for now, if you still need it msg me.

Rsinart

At least for the shards you have Eris who can exchange your energies, but il will cost you glimmer and black wax idols (need to be rep level 4 with her though ...)
Forgot about that.. I'm having a hard time leveling Eris lol. Keep forgetting her bounties. Don't think I'm rank 3 yet.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
I use arc for everything but the Wizards. I use solar to break the shields, and then if I'm not being too lazy, I'll switch back to arc to finish them. The burn is supposed to make arc so powerful it should compensate for the solar shields, but it just doesn't feel like it works out that way. Fatebringer, Arc Sniper, and Solar RL with tracking will be my loadout when I get around to it.

Will likely use murmur for the solar and thunderlord for the arc. Best options of the weapons I have, I think.

Nuszka

No problem, still trying to piece a group together.

Doing Atheon 3 times, anyone else?

1. noomi85
2. messiek
3. zocano
Would love to join in , but need to earn brownie points with my wife so I can raid tomorrow. I am so whipped:) wish you luck on getting your elusive hawkmoon .

Ambitious

I just can't deal with the stability of Song of Ir Yut. It's so bad. I've still got an old pre-DLC Swarm with almost maxed stability. RoF is 66 and impact is 53, so it's a real beast in PvP.

Still going to use Ir Yur in the Nightfall though, because of the Hive perk. Fatebringer, Plan C, Ir Yut. Icebreaker for the Wizards.

noomi

Doesn't look like it's going to happen :\

Plus it is getting very late (or early, I guess) here so I really should head to bed. Sorry to drop out, but hopefully you can get something running later.

Hey ya, sorry man, had a work emergency and had to get on the phone with like 10 people quickly.

Cømet

Banned
Gotta say, Hard Light is much better than I expected it to be even considering the buff. Does just a little less than my maxed out Do Gooder V without any upgrades. Possible new favourite AR.

Top Bottom