• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

phen0m24

So I PMed Account Approvals about a buddy I've been trying to get in here to meet and hang with us.

I was super polite, but in case I get banned or sent to account limbo forever or something, it's been fun. Virtual hugs and glimmer to all of you.

LOL

zewone

Bridge part is still complete easy mode btw. Do the despawn trick, get one dude across quickly. By the time the second guy is able to cross the ogres will have spawned. Killed one before the second dude even got there. Seeing an ogre getting killed with the sword was a sight to behold though lol. It gets pretty hairy with all the enemies though since everything just starts spawning on that side because of the despawn trick. Bungie definitely fucked up not patching that. You can probably easily hide on the upper side with a Hunter while the rest takes out the enemies with snipers.

This was with 6, right?

So you only need one guy to cross to trigger Ogres? And once they're killed the phase is clear?

noomi

Here's the lowdown from today.

3x Crota = Shards/Energies & Armor Dupes
3x Atheon = Universal Remote (yay?)
3x Gorgon = Shards/Energies
3x NF = Shards/Purples

Another craptastic week :(

EL CUCO

So I PMed Account Approvals about a buddy I've been trying to get in here to meet and hang with us.

I was super polite, but in case I get banned or sent to account limbo forever or something, it's been fun. Virtual hugs and glimmer to all of you.

LOL
Lol! My account took 6 month to get approved. Good luck with that.

Jinjo

This was with 6, right?

So you only need one guy to cross to trigger Ogres? And once they're killed the phase is clear?

It was with 6 yeah. I think the despawn trick still triggers the ogres, because they came superfast. You just gotta bring someone to the other side quick. I went first, tried fighting the gatekeeper but it was a bitch with all the thrall there (meaning that spawn routine had already started before I got there since that doesn't happen if you do it legit). So I aborted and went to the right side and ogres spawned pretty immediately after I got there. Killed the first one as the second dude came across and he just slashed the second ogre to death with the sword haha. We kept the bridge up at all times and had someone stand underneath each of the totems on lower side the whole time if that matters.

LOL

We had a good ride. Have a nice life.

Akai XIII

Woo Gjallarhorn from VoG!

No more moving the one I had over to my titan. Seems like a rocket launcher day: two truths, a legendary and gjallar.

phen0m24

This was with 6, right?

Team heads to back of Swordbearer room to well, wait.
One brave soul heads out, steps on center, comes back in to the room and awaits.... The despawning.

Upon despawning, all run back out and form bridge while all mercilessly hammer SB.

One guy gets across, kills GK. Starts shooting adds.

Remaining team forms bridge again for second guy, who in our case, came across to NO GATEKEEPER.

Ogres.
Gjallarhorn.
Profit.
Shards.

Insaniac

Any tips for Ir Yut ?? Did the raid fresh with 5 other friends and we managed to get through everything up to her, but Ir Yut was frustrating. Some of our guys were 30 and couldn't do jack to the knights. We would always get the shriekers and then we'd get swarmed trying to Kill Ir Yut

Coconut

Banned
What are the chances that I get 42 pieces of radiant energy from Crota this evening? Straight up if I could only get energy this run I'd be a very happy level 32.

Jinjo

Any tips for Ir Yut ?? Did the raid fresh with 5 other friends and we managed to get through everything up to her, but Ir Yut was frustrating. Some of our guys were 30 and couldn't do jack to the knights. We would always get the shriekers and then we'd get swarmed trying to Kill Ir Yut

Go to the left side (meaning stage-right) again after you killed the shrieker on the right side. There will be less enemies at the side you did first. Kill the majors. Wait for Ir Yut to start her song, have one or two people snipe her with Icebreaker/Black Hammer and have the others protect them against thralls/acolytes. That's how we did it just now where about half our team was fresh blood.

Coconut

Banned
Anyone doing the nightfall and weekly? I never did it for Devils liar so I don't know the spots

Up on the oil tank where the thrall rush out in the green cave and the room with the stairs to the left when you go through the door Sepkis Prime behind it. Those are both safe areas.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
9 coins from nightfall.

Pretty stupid how a higher difficulty activity can net me less than a lower.

At least the weekly heroic gave me a few other engrams.

Born2Live

Ugh still no helmet from Crota, actually I got no armour drops at all booooo, suppose I'll have to hit 32 without the helmet. Although I did get The Last Word from Deathsinger.

hydruxo

Go to the left side (meaning stage-right) again after you killed the shrieker on the right side. There will be less enemies at the side you did first. Kill the majors. Wait for Ir Yut to start her song, have one or two people snipe her with Icebreaker/Black Hammer and have the others protect them against thralls/acolytes. That's how we did it just now where about half our team was fresh blood.

Yeah that's the best way. Also, the people that are in there trying to down Ir Yut can hop up above the spawn doors in the crystal room and be relatively safe from adds. As soon as Ir Yut goes down, just hop down and run outside.

Frenden

Banned
I was expecting to dislike Hard Light, but it's fun as hell to shoot.

The projectiles look like little arc balls of energy.

Bogeypop

LOL

RIP in peace

I was expecting to dislike Hard Light, but it's fun as hell to shoot.

The projectiles look like little arc balls of energy.

Should have been an arc primary. But yeah I love it too. Not half bad after they balanced it. Used to be a train wreck out of the box. So unstable

Top Bottom