• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Coconut

Banned
So I PMed Account Approvals about a buddy I've been trying to get in here to meet and hang with us.

I was super polite, but in case I get banned or sent to account limbo forever or something, it's been fun. Virtual hugs and glimmer to all of you.

LOL

I wouldn't trust what someone who was just let on in here would have to say.

So I PMed Account Approvals about a buddy I've been trying to get in here to meet and hang with us.

I was super polite, but in case I get banned or sent to account limbo forever or something, it's been fun. Virtual hugs and glimmer to all of you.

LOL

My account got refused 3x before they let me in. I still dont know why.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yep. Going with my team.

Who are all busy doing Weekly/Nightfall. -__-
Abandoned.

doraemon___the_abandoned_cat_by_doraemonbasil-d7t5o9p.jpg

Hoodbury

Damn Tuesdays are the worst. I see all these invites and requests for fun things and I am twiddling my ass at work wishing I can game. However, it has made for an entertaining read including my fave for the day:

Too funny!

Fake Edit: I meant to say thumbs but fuck it whatever.

You twerk at work?

Manp

wait, were you the other guy with Gav and me?
if yes when you guys were both pointing at me i lost it... i was in tears :D

btw this game is terrible at rewarding players. i mean, i'm happy i got the horn, i'm happy i got the second one but why nothing in 4 months and two in the last week along with fatebringer and the vex!?

not to mention that the guy i usually run weeklies with (Gav8in) is a much better player than me and he still don't have neither fb nor the horn :|

scratch that, he just got it. 3 nightfalls 2 horns, not bad :)

Mindlog

I'm about to jump in to Nightfall again. Catching up on podcasts and phone calls so no mic. Mindlog

Two exotics in a row. Thanks, Nightfall!
Back to back Helm of Inmost Shards. Thanks, Nightfall.

joecanada

Damn Tuesdays are the worst. I see all these invites and requests for fun things and I am twiddling my ass at work wishing I can game. However, it has made for an entertaining read including my fave for the day:

Too funny!

Fake Edit: I meant to say thumbs but fuck it whatever.

LOL i am doing the same as you but uhhhhh........... I am in a cubicle and doing what you said may be risky....

M3Rocket

thats what i thought pulse rifles were gonna be like not these burst rifles

I'm thinking the Fallen have that semi-tracking "Needler" weapon that is works like a pulse rifle. I keep wondering why this isn't like Halo where we can pick up a vanquished foes' guns and use them. Make them non-upgradable and non-inventory-able, that's fine. But I'd like to wield some of those weapons just for fun.

With the end of VoG Hard

I got

Praedyth's Timepiece.. ( I actually didn't even do anything I was dead)

Vision Of Confluence

and Universal Remote

Top Bottom