• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Jinjo

It's easy. Legit is quicker than you think.

Yeah. The cheese at the bridge part really only wins you like 5 minutes. It's actually quicker now with the get one/two across strategy compared to the old sniping cheese lol. The big benefit of sniping was that you could do it solo or carry someone else through it. Same for the pit, you could easily do that solo with the old cheese or carry other people through.
You can actually still do that, you just have to be good at navigating the lamps solo.

EL CUCO

My account was approved in a few days
back around the time when this forum was first created and a 300 post topic was considered huge Lolz... Actually I think my account was migrate from the original gaming age forums before it was NeoGAF
This was probably back when Tyler himself was approving accounts. He's too busy swimming in GAF cash now.

M3Rocket

Up on the oil tank where the thrall rush out in the green cave and the room with the stairs to the left when you go through the door Sepkis Prime behind it. Those are both safe areas.

Be careful with that room/shack to the left. Since the big DLC patch, I've experienced those dual sword wielding Fallen spawn in behind you while you're shooting out the door and not paying attention. I find that if we went to the top of the stairs and shoot out the window rather than stay by the door, it prevents them from spawning.

I think that was a silent "fix" to prevent the entire team from camping at that shack door and taking potshots. Like the spawning Captain if you stayed in the room from which you enter the arena.

void666

Banned
This game loves to troll me. Reward from third nightfall was a legendary heavy weapon engram which turned into some shitty machine gun.

Oh well, i still have 1 crota and 3 atheon plus chests. Anyone got the CP by the way?

joecanada

Be careful with that room/shack to the left. Since the big DLC patch, I've experienced those dual sword wielding Fallen spawn in behind you while you're shooting out the door and not paying attention. I find that if we went to the top of the stairs and shoot out the window rather than stay by the door, it prevents them from spawning.

I think that was a silent "fix" to prevent the entire team from camping at that shack door and taking potshots. Like the spawning Captain if you stayed in the room from which you enter the arena.

Ya they were there before, they just run out of that cave behind the door, so you just need to be aware. They will run right out if you leave them alone. If you are solo though you gotta watch out. If there's two of you one take window

BadAss2961

So I got the gorgon checkpoint thanks to W1SSY. If anyone wants to collect the chest AND go on to finish the raid, let me know.

Both steps only, please. A few guys from earlier in the thread also have the checkpoint if that's all you want.

PS4.

EL CUCO

Debating if I should run a couple quick Nightfalls or hit up the IB while I wait for kids to hit the hay before Raid time.

PSN, dont quit on me now!

Coconut

Banned

i don't know where you are talking about but it sounds like you aren't talking about the same spot I am. The green cave on the right has a oil truck stand on top of that nothing will come up there.

Deku Tree

Wat? That's crazy. Between waiting for bridges to form, and the adds after DS, I thought it would be at least 25 minutes.

You have a video of these runs?

Lol. It's all about efficiency in Destiny. Getting as much loot in as little time possible.

So you have more time to grind

*according to the IGN "fireteam chat" podcast (tried to ripoff mythocast name too Lolz). They interviewed the claimed WR holder.

Now Lvl 32 :D

Took over being the swordbearer for my first time ever and we took him down after a few attempts at getting it right. Really enjoyed being the swordbearer too.

Need 4 for fresh Crota's end run (PS4)

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Will start at 6:20 PM (around 30 minutes from now). Will also be doing Vault of Glass Hard and Nightfall afterwards if anyone wants to stick around.

I'm downloading something from the store right now, albeit incredibly slowly, so PSN ain't down, but it's too slow to connect to Destiny servers. Fantastic.

Top Bottom