• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Just got No Land Beyond from a Roc strike. Only a few exotics left to cross off the list:

- Patience and Time
- Red Death
- Universal Remote
- Plan C
- Dragon's Breath
- Hard Light
- Super Good Advice
- Bad Juju (working on this bounty)
- Necrochasm (have the Eidolon Ally maxed except for the last bubble)

gdt

I see there are a few looking for a CE raid. I'll just make a new group. I'll bring my 32 Titan and I can run sword as well.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

EL CUCO

Keep for duel wielding patch.
N2qRJ3l.jpg

patchday

just completed 2nd crota run and I have all the equipment I need to hit L32 on my titan. Will need radiant shards though but I'm sure that'll come along eventually. I only need enough shards for two pieces of raid armor since I earned the gauntlets from IB

Wow, I must say this game has come along way since I played hardcore back when the cap was L30. I thought I was gonna be L29 forever

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I see there are a few looking for a CE raid. I'll just make a new group. I'll bring my 32 Titan and I can run sword as well.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

I'm still at the top of the bridge section chilling. If you guys wants to start there just join me and we get over person over and snipe from this side, etc.

gdt

I'm still at the top of the bridge section chilling. If you guys wants to start there just join me and we get over person over and snipe from this side, etc.

That very nice of you but I'd like to start fresh for the extra shards, but if the team wants different then that's cool.

Huge congrsts to gibbs for taking down crota with his first time as sword bearer!
Also apologies to my raid group for getting ghorn as I killed ur yut with one:(

That makes it two weeks in a row I've gotten 7 energy from the Nightfall. What an absolute shit reward. Just....fuck you, Bungie.

ANYWAY, any Xboners setting up a HM Crota tomorrow? I'd like to play it with smart people who are good at games and aren't idiots.

Got a Heavy Legendary engram from the Weekly. Could it be? *crosses fingers*

Bleh, shards. Twice in a row today from 2 Heavy Legendary engrams.

Top Bottom