• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Palocca

GAF help me out with something. I have two vanquishers: one with hip fire, send it, and grenadier. The other has reactive reload, perfect balance, and crowd control. Which one should I level/keep?

Gdt, thanks for setting up that raid. I can't believe I got light of the abyss and baller horn to drop from Crota.

Ugh, I don't know if I should even try for Fatebringer or not. My Culling scout rifle is remarkably similar to the Fatebringer in terms of perks, and with CE primaries coming out tomorrow, I'd rather go for one of those.

kidko

oh shit i got a second hawkmoon from that atheon run, sitting in my postmaster. crazy. Wish it was a ghorn, vex or suros tho...

GhaleonEB

We stalled out at Crota, unable to finish him with 5 (darn networking errors). Hopefully we can give it another whack later this week.

Thanks for the run, guys. I think CE is a lot more fun than VoG, the mechanics are more team oriented; I feel like VoG put the spotlight on one player too often.

Ramirez

We stalled out at Crota, unable to finish him with 5 (darn networking errors). Hopefully we can give it another whack later this week.

Thanks for the run, guys. I think CE is a lot more fun than VoG, the mechanics are more team oriented; I feel like VoG put the spotlight on one player too often.

The entire Crota fight is dependent on how good the sword carrier is...VoG required so much more team coordination.

CE is better on the initial run, but VoG is more replayable, IMO.

I just had a great Destiny night! Got the much-needed Crota's End raid chest so level 32 is within my grasp, and got Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge, Vision of Confluence, Atheon's Epilogue, and Praedyth's Timepiece from the Vault of Glass.

I already had Fatebringer and Revenge but the rest are shiny and new.

Bring on Hard Mode!

This game is really good at sucking you back in. Just today I was thinking the grind wasn't worth it :)

Top Bottom