• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Don't get so close.

Light of the Abyss, Plan C, and Plug One.1 say "Hello". Range on the lattermost especially is insane.

It gets frustrating, but it would be worse if it was just fusion rifles. "Luckily", plenty of shotguns, ARs, HCs, and supers bring the game a low TTK. Can't wait to bring my fully upgraded Thorn to IB.

Qwell

Hope its back up after my commute home, needs to get my gamz on, I have stuff to get (not really, maybe a 3rd Gjaller?)

I did Gorgons to Atheon 3x earlier and got none.
Which five did you get?

Dragons Breath
Plan C
Universal Remote x2
Thunderlord

Universal remote is the only new one for me. Why not a Red Death or 4th Horseman!!!

Funny because one player got Red Death from Gorgon chest just before I opened it and got another Universal Remote.

I have never got this many Exorics in a week let alone like 15 hours since reset now.

Alrighty

1. Me - ShinigamiFrost
2. PhantomPaincake
3. Alucrid
4. The_Reckoning
5. Galactic Toast
6. David___

Are these your PSN names?

I'll send out invites in a little bit, gotta finish a crucible bounty real quick

Need 4 for fresh Crota's end run (PS4)

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Will start at 6:20 PM (around 30 minutes from now). Will also be doing Vault of Glass Hard and Nightfall afterwards if anyone wants to stick around.

I'd like to but haven't yet done the entire bridge part, so would need some direction probably. If people are cool with that and you're still looking, sign me up!

Edit: Looks like I'm late

EL CUCO

It's hard work spending all that cash.

Just imagine having to manage a pad like this one:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=970892
Notch be like...
J6OrS8x.jpg

My account was approved in a few days
back around the time when this forum was first created and a 300 post topic was considered huge Lolz... Actually I think my account was migrate from the original gaming age forums before it was NeoGAF

My account was approved in a few days as well.

Last year.

Pretty crap couple of weeks of rewards. Other than Red Death last week I've had nothing. CE just gave me another helm. No new weapon or the ship which I'd like.

Now I'm Lvl 32 I don't think I'm too fussed about playing the game too much now until Bungie release something new or the raid every week now.

*shrug* Coincidence, no way

None of the Exotic bounties are likely to be "missing" for long.
4th Horseman and Hawkmoon are PS4 exclusives
Xur has never sold Hard Light or Universal Remote.

That leaves only Red Death... I have 3 :p I think a lot of people passed on it at Xur though.

As I'm only missing Red Death and Universal Remote I feel really stupid passing up Red Death.

Feel pretty glad I bought Gjallarhorn when I could though, I only bought it cos it was pretty...

Garnering interest for raiding parties tonight.

Will be looking for at least 3 people to raid tonight CE and/or VoG. We are PST.

Quote this post, or shoot me a PM if you are interested please!

PuMa

So is it a Sony issue or a bungie issue right now? I'm on and playing on ps4 just fine...but I seem to be in the minority.

This is a PSN issue. On restarting my PS4 I got a PSN Maintenance popup before even joining Destiny. A couple of times I could actually get in the game, but PSN failed when I tried to join a party.

I mean if those things are killing you change your engagement distance, right? Don't go flying around corners or into to rooms with close quarters.

I get what you are saying but some matches seem like everyone has a fusion rifle and they're using it as a primary weapon so it just gets annoying and isn't a lot of fun. There are also fusion rifles that have AR range. It's really stupid but that's how this game is.

i guess it gets super annoying if you're having a bad day and keep walking into a blast to the face

Top Bottom