• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

nowai

I think these days they approve accounts in large batches at unpredictable time intervals so it just depends when you apply and when they are approving the next batch... But who knows?

It tool me about 6 months or so to get approved in 2011. Few days is nuts!

phen0m24

I remember coming over from Xbox live thinking "How different can the networks be?"

Good grief

A holiday? Crash
Tuesday? Crash
A sale? Crash

Pretty much the network is unstable on any day of the week ending in the letter Y.

Abylim

How long does it take to get to rank 4 with IB? I'm thinking about just slogging through it on my titan, those gloves definitely help, and I need a new chest, thinking about dropping the Arma chest exotic and going for Saint 14 or something.

JTran2003

F*** you RNG!!! Why do you forsake me!!!

HnG0nFN.jpg

kamicowzi

Banned
Quick question for you guys...I have had the game since launch and have never played Iron Banner. Seeing as how I tend to not be great at MP, would it be a wise idea for me to jump on the Iron Banner just to try and get the auto rifle and sniper rifle if nothing else?

Oh I have a lvl 30 titan btw

I'll stick around at the Gorgon chest while I clean the kitchen. Wife made dinner so I gotta clean!

I'll be AFK so just get spotted by a Gorgon to respawn.

Cosmos_Man

It's been raining exotics here!

Like at least 6 so far.

Top Bottom