• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ethomaz

Banned
I'm using this in the new thread, if these other teams are streaming please post links so the rest of GAF can watch along.
Add the GAF countdown too.

t1421863200z4.png

Well looks like I'm going to be 31 for hard mode raid, ugh. Really wanted to see it as it was opening up but my drops just haven't been kind. I have enough shards and completed bounties to level the thing if it dropped too..
Last shot is going for the helmet off my last available chance.

(Xbox one)

noomi

My setup at work to try and watch the streams lol.

aaERSs8.jpg

Dual monitors and facing away from the door helps to be productive and non productive at the same time!

I don't think my usual team will be running HM CE today :(

If anyone needs a lvl 32 any class guardian let me know, I will bring my 331 jellyhorn.

Greenymac

Ok DrDrizzay and Nami, I will be watching your streams from my desk at work...I expect one of these two squads to be first to finish and bring glory to DestinyGAF!!! GO FORTH GUARDIANS!!!

Namikaze1

Any members of my team in need of the raid clan trophy?

If so, you all can join my dead Sir Gjallarhorn clan for the time being. Just search for it on Bungie.net.

Jinjo

Holy fuck. Had the biggest of scares just now. Destiny was contacting servers, so I decide to switch characters. Instead of giving me the screen with all my characters it gave me the create a new character screen. Backing out of it and everything was back to normal, but I died for a second.

Top Bottom