• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What's the fastest way to farm glimmer!?? I need to upgrade my gear to lvl 32!!!

Exclusion zone on Mars. The first Heroic difficulty.
Honey Chip/ Resupply Code

Don't kill the final enemy of the first encounter when the ships drops two waves of Cabals. Either let the last enemy kill you or get safe distance from the enemy and rocket/grenade yourself to death to respawn.
Rinse and repeat.

LTWood12

Yes, thank you.

Yea, one wipe was certainly needed. Sorry for not being with mic, playing from Vita (I usually do ~80% Destinytime, raids I do normally).

yeah me too. you're welcome to drop in with me and t-44 any time. Welcome to the Gjallarhorn club.

phen0m24

So funny. Like they replaced the 30 with the 32. Where is the 32?

Live? Lol

By the way Drizzy I heard someone say "We will crush you" lol

It's live, here we go!

tumblr_m94c9yjVrT1qlbkes.gif

spyder_ur

Watching a couple of the GAF streams - weird how excited I am to watch.

Good luck Gaf squads - tuned into to Drizzay and Namikaze's streams.

What's the fastest way to farm glimmer!?? I need to upgrade my gear to lvl 32!!!

The fastest way by far is the Gatekeeper CP in Vault of Glass. If you have a full team or at least 5 people, you can go from zero glimmer to cap in roughly an hour. Do it on NM as HM doesn't provide any extra glimmer and the idea is to travel as a group starting from Mars gate going around clockwise to Venus pillar, wiping out all the yellow Hob goblins. You want to space out popping supers to quickly wipe out groups and provide orbs for teammates so that you always have someone that can blast a super. Once you reach Venus pillar and have wiped out that last group, everyone jumps down the pit and start again. Don't forget to pop a blue polyphate and keep your eye on when you need to re-apply it. If you have at least one of each class, I like to have a Gunslinger take out the first group, a Void Walker blast the group across the room up the stairs near Venus gate, and then a Striker smash the last group at Venus pillar. Very quick and efficient. As an added bonus, you'll get many beads to trade in to the cryptarch for another 200 glimmer a pop. I think I had around 51 of those collected from one farm.

phen0m24

Watching a couple of the GAF streams - weird how excited I am to watch.

Good luck Gaf squads - tuned into to Drizzay and Namikaze's streams.

Ditto.

I love Nami's music. Too funny!

And I heard someone on Drizzys squad try to imitate Arnold. Fail lol

Wait that may have been Rodi on nami's lol ;)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I imagine Hawkian at work something like this.
Ha, I used to be exactly like that when I worked in the NOC here. My workstation had 4 24-inch screens plus my 15-inch laptop screen, and 8 52-inch LEDs on the wall for monitoring.
I have to hand it to them. they got the luxury of a little time to fix the most egregious cheese before the first hard attempts, and along with boxing all the primaries (but not the raid Helm) to Hard mode only, they turned this "release" into an event. people are setting up streams, activity has spiked like crazy and there's gaming side threads and shit. well played.

Top Bottom