• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

E92 M3

My setup at work to try and watch the streams lol.

aaERSs8.jpg

Dual monitors and facing away from the door helps to be productive and non productive at the same time!

The summary of all of us at-work-guardians lol.

rNilla

Holy fuck. Had the biggest of scares just now. Destiny was contacting servers, so I decide to switch characters. Instead of giving me the screen with all my characters it gave me the create a new character screen. Backing out of it and everything was back to normal, but I died for a second.

Oh god.

Trace

Banned
Any HM groups looking for another person? I recall Byron wanting to get a group together a few days ago but haven't heard much since then.

I can totally tell I'll be dialed into my afternoon conference calls... totally won't be watching twitch streams of you assholes doing HM CE.

Swear if I lose my job, I'm hunting you all down. 3D printing a Gjallarhorn and coming after all of you. I'm super serial.

blazeuk

Main (and first) character finally to level 32 after a bit of shuffling around of shards, now ready for hard mode raid.

E92 M3

I am fully expecting freak-out posts when you guys start figuring out the changes in Hard mode. Aw yiss.

I'm going blind as soon as it starts. Want to save some surprises. Also don't want to be filled with salt when people get cool shit lol.

I can totally tell I'll be dialed into my afternoon conference calls... totally won't be watching twitch streams of you assholes doing HM CE.

Swear if I lose my job, I'm hunting you all down. 3D printing a Gjallarhorn and coming after all of you. I'm super serial.

Upgraded with Wolf Pack rounds or stock?

Stubo

Still torn if I should get my titan or warlock to 32 first. Don't have enough shards to do both, and it'll be a week or 2 until I can 32 the other. My hunter is 32 already for being a swordsman, of course.

What are your thoughts GAF?

E92 M3

Still torn if I should get my titan or warlock to 32 first. Don't have enough shards to do both, and it'll be a week or 2 until I can 32 the other. My hunter is 32 already for being a swordsman, of course.

What are your thoughts GAF?

Titan

What's the fastest way to farm glimmer!?? I need to upgrade my gear to lvl 32!!!

Try to get a gate keeper check point on normal.

LTWood12

Best of luck to everyone going for first! Looking forward to learning a lot from you gals and guys. Best game community I've ever been a part of.

Feorax

I would be up for that if we can get enough people together...

Edit: Though looking at the forum at the moment that'll be a big ask.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself...

Might just have to do with streaming HM and seeing if any groups pop up.

coy

Lonely Boners haha the best! Also Jinjo, my friend had that exact thing happen during our Nightfall runs and was scared shitless but was okay. I'd be freaked myself.

I'm going dark in this thread and avoiding streams until I get home from work later tonight. Good luck, Guardians!

Top Bottom