• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Homeboyd

How many Hour Zero teams is GAF sending into the Heroic depths?

Team Husk.
Team Dr Destinay.
Team Dhruv Vader.
Team XpLiCiT RaGe.
Team greyblade / Salvage Lord.

Who else?
Team Lonely Boners

(since there's like 6 people in the world who play destiny on xbone)

We'll be starting about an hour later though.

Namikaze1

Wait! Why is my team Team Husk? A Husk didn't came out of that Pit!

Like i said, a man goes into the Pit. A man doesn't come out. What comes out is something entirely else.

I have let go of my earthly tether. I entered the void. Empty and I became wind.

Hugstable

Banned
LOL my luck is just horrible sometimes, keep playing on my Warlock and grinding out some Vanguard Rocs, and thought I got super lucky with 2 Legendary Engrams, but they both ended up being for a Hunter (thankfully I do have a Hunter past level 20 haha) Bungie Pls, hook me up with some Lock gear! That cryptarch be trolling

Namikaze1

Ready and in orbit, time to eat before the marathon!
Didn't they suggested to wait at the start screen? I'll be doing that though that will cost us some time.

you-can-do-it-.gif
arts-graphics-2007_1175924a.jpg

I'm so close to just marathoning the Rocky films.

gdt

Maybe we should make a thread about the hard mode race? With links to all the streams? Sure they'll be hate but it will be a lot of fun to have the rest of gaf watch Destiny gaf strut.

exYle

Wait! Why is my team Team Husk? A Husk didn't came out of that Pit!

Like i said, a man goes into the Pit. A man doesn't come out. What comes out is something entirely else.

I have let go of my earthly tether. I entered the void. Empty and I became wind.

Guru Namikaze.

You've probably never heard of him.

Namikaze1

OldER, my friend, oldER.

Whatever, you probably don't even know who the Smurfs are. Gargamel? Yeah, I had a legit fear of him growing up... Doctor Claw too... you probably don't get that reference either ;)
I know who the smurfs are and Doctor Claw is from Inspector Gadget. Boom!

Go Gadget go!

Mindlog

Grabbing an early lunch. Will be on soon.
Going to go Warlock, but can switch to Hunter. Primary goal is to be an orb manufacturer, but if Bad Juju doesn't cut it I have other builds ready.

Top Bottom