• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

noomi

Just saw KingGothalion using blink strike on crota , it worked.

I would very much hope so.... maybe it's just a new glitch introduced with hard mode.

Kind of like all those lovely VoG glitches... that still exist... today :| you know like the templar fight and the shield not killing enemies, or regenerating minotaurs... all that fun shite.

Usually a trip to orbit fixes issues.

*edit*

and people on reddit are now confirming that blink strike still works....

Beating normal at all level 30 may technically be harder than beating hard mode at 32 right? A 2 level disadvantage makes sword damage garbage. Of course Chalice and non majors are easier, but they seem fairly comparable in difficulty.

Ikkarus

Absolutely. Just let me know whenever youre ready to go. Ill be availible for the next couple of hours.
I don't think there's much appetite for a Normal Crota raid tonight, what with Hard just being released however if anyone is forming a Normal Raid Crota run give me a shout.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Beating normal at all level 30 may technically be harder than beating hard mode at 32 right? A 2 level disadvantage makes sword damage garbage. Of course Chalice and non majors are easier, but they seem fairly comparable in difficulty.
...as the sword bearer? Absolutely.

otherwise no way. No revives is a massive disadvantage for low levels; both being able to be revived and being able to revive others

The new speeder is....

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/845577225

486737f3-b9ab-4967-a3f9-16b753e43904.png

Bizazedo

I know I'm being repetitive, but I am still very disappointed that the main disadvantage / difficulty is a level spike of the enemies.

realcZk

Good news (or maybe bad news for you guys), I'll make our usual raid time on Friday.

I need to level up either my badger or lash by then. What are you thinking will be your main primary?

probably my lash... need lots of damage output. i hate it when enemies are a higher level.
gonna have to stop by the liqour store first to make it interesting, the changes dont seem very exciting to me aside from crota fight, its gonna be like relearning crota all over again for us probably, gotta get that coordination down.

Ragarra

Good news (or maybe bad news for you guys), I'll make our usual raid time on Friday.

I need to level up either my badger or lash by then. What are you thinking will be your main primary?

Ill probably rock the vex for the pit section, then the anitc for the bridge and beyond.

Bogeypop

According to this Planet Destiny site, it's exactly the same as Timebreaker. Same durability, same speed, same kind of boost, same side thrust.

Just in green.

I cannot give my static compatriot, Graverobber, the satisfaction of knowing people will be riding on his Raid branded Sparrow, so I must boycott this Timebreaker re-skin.
Plus I'm tired of how set Bungie is on green for the vehicles in this expansion.

probably my lash... need lots of damage output. i hate it when enemies are a higher level.
gonna have to stop by the liqour store first to make it interesting, the changes dont seem very exciting to me aside from crota fight, its gonna be like relearning crota all over again for us probably, gotta get that coordination down.

Ill probably rock the vex for the pit section, then the anitc for the bridge and beyond.

Yeah... I'm still going back and forth between my Lash and Badger... damn... Badger has firefly which would be solid for at least the first section... then Lash for last two parts for pure damage output.

Pretty sure I'll only have time to max one out between now and Friday evening. I'll probably spend Friday after work scrambling to complete bounties to level them up before we give it a go.

Did you guys complete all NFs last night? I will need to do mine this weekend probably. Doubt I'll be on much, if any, between now and Friday afternoon.

Top Bottom